Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: TGI Friday

Post Thanks / Like
    Well bought dd a 2ft prelit tree in Sainsburys for 5. Went and bought way to many decs for it though forgot it was smal . All up and it only took 5 minutes. Our main one will not be going up yet though as Cornelius has taken to the little tree already .
    Cooking a meal for me and dh tonight as dd in respite and i have been horrible to dh all week . Thankfully he does not take it to heart.
    Just eaten a packet (small) of Ritz cracker sandwiches with peanut butter my lovely American friend sent to in my food parcel. It was full of yummy peanut butter goodies .
    Need to decide what dd is going to have out of the pile of birthday/christmas presents that seems to be growing for her birthday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 77877
    Somewhere on these forums Mick you are the Incredible Hulk.
    really find it plz
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone. Well today i have SHOPPED big time. Have done a ton of christmas shopping. Had a nice lunch out with DH. We tore through Reading. I am now VERY tired. So i have just poured myself a nice cold glass of pinot.

Well done Claire, we were listening to Moyles in the morning who said the Coldplay tickets sold out in 2 minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to write my christmas list today! I have been bugged and bugged by mum to get it done, but I can't thing what I can ask for! I always feel like a little brat when I say that!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 77883
    thx will go look :)
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 77809
    I've been paid.

Correctly.

They spoil all my fun. :(
    :(

I was so looking forward to the flame throwing!

I actually ventured into a store on Black Friday! Of course, I waited until about 10:00 a.m.--the craziness was pretty much over by then. Some stores opened at midnight, many at 4:00 a.m. and the others between 6:00 and 8:00 a.m.

Needed only one item--a two-slice toaster. Mine bit the dust about two weeks ago and I was too frugal to buy one until they were on sale. Bought an Oster for $20--the loss-leader Hamilton Beach was sold out before I arrived. I'm much too frugal to pay $40 or $50 for a toaster--why do they need to be computerized and multi-functional? All I need it to do is toast a slice of bread!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567