Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm Magical !

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Everybody ! I'm having such a blast .
    Yesterday, I was working with Mike also a manager, I was doing fill in . Jumpin Jingle Bells , you can barely move backstage .

Post Thanks / Like
    Well done hun, we all had no doubt that you could do it

Post Thanks / Like
    Well done Debs, I knew you would shine in this job sweetie

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well done Tinker.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooooh, Magic Lady I like that! Good for you Sister Tinker, but I never had a doubt that you'd be anything other than their best saleswoman! How could you not be with your huge love of all things Disney?!

Will send some pixie dust for a permanent position!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    That's great to hear Tinker. for a permanent job

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had a bit of a setback . I swear I'm an accident waiting to happen or maybe its just that I don't pay attention . I think I'm ADD . Not offending anyone that may have a child with ADD as my son had/has it . I was in my Christmas cubbie Monday since I was off work ... I was doing some decorating . DH has weights standing on there rounded side . Now I'm talking 25 [pounders . So, I'm reaching for a box , bump the weight and you know by the title what it ended up falling on . It fell to the inside of my right foot . It hit the side of my foot hard . WoW, it hurt , I rubbed it out , applied some ice and went back to decorating . I seemed fine but got tired early . I laid on the sofa and fell asleep till DH woke me at midnight to go to bed . At 6 AM, I sat straight up in as I tried to stetch with pain radiating from the side of my foot right up my shin . I somehow managed to hobble to the bathroom and woke Jim up .
    Went to the ER as I really thought it was broke . It was worse than I remember after fracturing my other . The ER was empty so I got right in , the doctor ordered Xrays , which thankfully revealed a severe contusion and soft tissue injury . Which I'm told can feel as bad as a fracture or break .
    The doctor at the ER was terrific . Gave me a prescription for pain meds and instructions , got fitted with my Herman Munster shoe again and sent me hobbling on my way .
    I was suppose to work yesterday . My manager was really nice, but said call me Friday as sales aren't there and I have to trim hours and cut some seasonal workers . I did not get the feeling that she meant me and said to DH that I think she would have told me right there and then .

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Tinker. Your poor foot! Rest it as much as possible and for Friday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw D. sorry to hear about your foot. I hope it all works out. You and Disney are really a perfect match. I hope they realize that.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry to hear about your foot, hopefully it will be better by friday.
    xx

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast