Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 164

Thread: X-Factor tonight

  1. #31
    Moderator Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the red...
    Posts
    14,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the second song Diana looked like she needed a wee. She was doing a potty dance.

  2. #32
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Staffordshire U.K.
    Posts
    5,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    I`m with the majority here in feeling that Ruth should still be in the competition.
    The only downside is that whenever I saw her, I couldn`t help thinking of how much she reminded me of Fernando Alonso !





  3. #33
    Moderator Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the red...
    Posts
    14,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 78161
    I`m with the majority here in feeling that Ruth should still be in the competition.
    The only downside is that whenever I saw her, I couldn`t help thinking of how much she reminded me of Fernando Alonso !
    Does he have comfy looking breasts too?

  4. #34
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Staffordshire U.K.
    Posts
    5,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 78163
    Does he have comfy looking breasts too?
    Well he did like to be in front of Lewis Hamilton!





  5. #35
    Moderator Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In the red...
    Posts
    14,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is there a fainting smilie?

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,476
    Post Thanks / Like















  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wirral
    Posts
    9,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 78137
    You would have thought that Britney Spears would have had sufficient talent without having to mime throughout her "spot".
    It would also have been nice to have seen her giving advice and encouragement to the contestants singing her songs...apparently she never even watched the show from her dressing room!
    I agree. She really wasn't much use giving advice. I didn't like her performance either... but then I'm not a Britney fan in the slightest

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 78146
    Have to disagree mate. Saw Michael Jackson before he went all weird and he sang and danced for 2 solid hours and was awesome.

    Britney was a total waste of space. She didn't even know that the contestants had been singing her songs. Mariah is as big as they get and she spent time with the contestants. Heard something on Radio 2 that Britney wouldn't even speak to Simon Cowell.

    I think she mimed in case she forgot her words and fell over or something.

    Still gutted about Ruth.

    Voting for Alexandra now and hoping someone duct tapes Diana's hand to her side.
    Someone as Talented as Michael could do it, obviously Britney isn't so talented I just think it is very hard to dance AND sing well... shame that they picked dancing over singing though.... with her being a SINGER and all! It might have also been down to time constraints with rehearsals too... she's only been in England for a little bit, and only arrived on set the morning of her performance

    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 78156
    I have a feeling that they told Diana to keep her hands on the mike - she looked like she was doing it then forgot.
    She's said that shes trying not to do it because it annoys her. Shes an ace singer and I reckon it might be her 'thing' that she does (Other singers have different 'things' that they do). Very annoying, but I really want her to win anyway
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    1,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 78171


    Someone as Talented as Michael could do it, obviously Britney isn't so talented I just think it is very hard to dance AND sing well... shame that they picked dancing over singing though.... with her being a SINGER and all! It might have also been down to time constraints with rehearsals too... she's only been in England for a little bit, and only arrived on set the morning of her performance
    She's giving the exact same performance all over Europe to promote the single, I assume rehearsals wouldn't have been difficult to do for one song/performance.

    You shouldn't believe all you read but I had read earlier in the day on Sat that she was making all sorts of demands and rules backstage at X-Factor and having heard her vague response to Dermots questions I believe the rumour, it was blatent she had no clue exactly where she was, other than in London, or what the show was, she only knew she had a 3-4min slot and then off to mime the same routine somewhere else.

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wirral
    Posts
    9,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodie, post: 78186

    You shouldn't believe all you read but I had read earlier in the day on Sat that she was making all sorts of demands and rules backstage at X-Factor and having heard her vague response to Dermots questions I believe the rumour, it was blatent she had no clue exactly where she was, other than in London, or what the show was, she only knew she had a 3-4min slot and then off to mime the same routine somewhere else.
    I noticed she had no clue what she was saying to Dermot, too.

    She didn't even wish them good luck! She just said "I think everyone is fabulous and should just keep doing what they're doing" or something similar to that
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    5,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Claw! The claw decides who will stay and who will go!

    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yBvlwkHOxCQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yBvlwkHOxCQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>





Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •