Thread: Uncle Josh

Post Thanks / Like
    your baby countdown is going pretty darn quick isn't it?!

Post Thanks / Like
    I know!! She is getting bigger and bigger... and our house appears to be getting smaller and smaller... oh wait, it's just because it's full of baby stuff

She has bought her tiny little ugg boots, and all sorts of little things like that. Everyone is getting really really excited now!

Thanks for the post, btw
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Lordy that has gone down quick! Soon be time to pack that all important bag!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 78125
    I know!! She is getting bigger and bigger... and our house appears to be getting smaller and smaller... oh wait, it's just because it's full of baby stuff

She has bought her tiny little ugg boots, and all sorts of little things like that. Everyone is getting really really excited now!

Thanks for the post, btw

awww, bless! i know what you mean about getting excited but you wait 'til she goes into labour - you'll hardly be able to contain yourself!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it must surely be time for a photo or two of Mom and of the sweet little baby stuff she is getting for the child? :D :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 78575
    I think it must surely be time for a photo or two of Mom and of the sweet little baby stuff she is getting for the child? :D :D
    If you can get a photo of her now-a-days I will give you a medal!
    I'll take some pics of the lovely pictures my Mum's friend made for the baby, and the lovely blankets and clothes she has knitted her!

Most of the stuff (Crib, moses basket) has been moved to the loft in bags for now until we have sorted out room for her.

She is on Maternity leave now, too!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)