Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Vodka- Who knew??

Post Thanks / Like
    How about this...everclear will clean anything..Including strip paint off a car....no one argues with that right?

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like

I once went to a pasture party and the Everclear ate through the garbage can.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, but Everclear makes the VERY best base for Kahlua. I used it one time for that, and made some other cordials with it too...whooooowwwwwwwweeeeeeee! NICE stuff! Deadly though if you don't mix it with something! Straight, I imagine it would strip paint from a car!!!

Binky...Cupid... T'evah! LOL! (Do you sense a theme going on there though)?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I did use Everclear for the base alcohol for vanilla one time, too. It evaporated before my very eyes! Plus, it curdled the cream I was trying to whip when I added it to the mixing bowl. It's not a great base for everything! LOL.

And when I added the other ingredients to the Everclear to make the Kahlua, it nearly roiled right out of the pan! SHEEESH! Need to be CAREFUL with that stuff!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 79259
    Deadly though if you don't mix it with something!
    I'm assuming you do not mean Sharkleberry Fin Kool-Aid? (Hey we were financially challenged and Kool-Aid was cheap :D )

Binky...Cupid... T'evah! LOL! (Do you sense a theme going on there though)?
    Indeed I do.

Um. My Snowman Name is:

Peppermiz Snow-Dancer

I think this may require a pole....

Post Thanks / Like
    Everclear is a wonderful base for Purple Passion. This also involves lots of koolaid and cut up fruit

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 78967
    A *BOOT* full of Jager? Holy cow.
    Imagine this full of Jaegermeister.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I've heard of purple passion, and purple Jesus (no offense intended...).

It says right on the bottle to not drink it straight! Serious stuff that pure grain alcohol. I must say I did taste it plain and nearly killed myself! Curiosity and the cat and all that.

Peppermiz Snow Dancer... I'm getting an image of white boas and sparkly red shoes and OOOOOOOHHHHHH, hands WAAAAY up there! LOLOLOL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Which of Santa's Reindeer Are You?

Prancer

Like Prancer you are strong and powerful. Always there to help out whenever extra muscle is required

Find out which of Santa's Reindeer you are at Quizopolis.com

http://www.quizopolis.com/santas_reindeer.php

Your Snowman Name is

Squiggles Frosty-Buns

Get Your Snowman Name at Quizopolis.com

http://www.quizopolis.com/snowman-name.php

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 79268
    Imagine this full of Jaegermeister.
    I have been waiting two weeks to use this....and now is the perfect time...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast