Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG

Post Thanks / Like
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7759624.stm

we've paid 150 to visit this place....we were all so looking forward to it. we called the credit card company but they were next to useless. The website is not available, the phone number is constantly engaged.....i'm soooo angry! How can people get away with this sort of thing - we just don't know what to do now.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been reading about this in the local paper. Not good at all. that you get some good news soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you Claire. We may just have to grin and bear it if we can't get our money back - it's just so disappointing. They're making so much money out of us mugs.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 78733
    thank you Claire. We may just have to grin and bear it if we can't get our money back - it's just so disappointing. They're making so much money out of us mugs.....
    Well maybe Trading Standards can get you some recompense now that they've started investigating. Have you joined the Facebook groups set up for disgruntled customers? Also you might want to ring the BBC's Watchdog. I hate this sort of think. You've spent your hard earned money on tickets and they think they can just rip people off with little or no come back? When were you due to go?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 78735
    Well maybe Trading Standards can get you some recompense now that they've started investigating. Have you joined the Facebook groups set up for disgruntled customers? Also you might want to ring the BBC's Watchdog. I hate this sort of think. You've spent your hard earned money on tickets and they think they can just rip people off with little or no come back? When were you due to go?

no i haven't joined facebook - i didn't know there was a group, so thanks for that. I could try watchdog couldn't i.

we're due to go on 17th, we're hoping it's shut by then so it'll be easier to get a refund from the credit card!

Post Thanks / Like
    That looks awful!!! How dare they? I so hope you can work something out to get your money back!

Post Thanks / Like
    That is just so very wrong. :( I'm so sorry this has happened. I surely hope that you are able to recoup your losses. It seems as though you should be able to protest the charges (as in NOT pay them!!!) through your CC company?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    That is just awful :mad: They have jumped on the bandwagon of the one in kent to make a quick buck! We seriously looked at booking it as well.

Really hope you can get your money back

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no how awful, I can't believe your CC company won't help :( I would try again in the morning and hopefully you will be able to speak to someone who knows what they are talking about.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    how bad. Its so wrong how some people are so willing to rip people off. I hope it gets all sorted soon and you get a full refund.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast