Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: very sad

Post Thanks / Like
    You are making good decisions, Brit. Only you know what you have to deal with at work, and how that critical work you do affects so many others.

Your Nan is safe, and that is the key factor. As you love and care for your "patients" you are expressing your love and care for your Nan. Not physically being there really is of no moment in this situation.

You'll keep track of her status, and that is what you do for her right now. It matters, and it makes a difference to those who truly care about you.

I'm a little worried for you. I know how much you give; how much you care about your family and friends. Please, take some time for yourself in all this, ok? Even if it's only for a few minutes doing one small thing you like. A bath? Read in peace? Whatever little relaxing thing you like to do... give yourself a little space from all the emotional stressors.

Take care and know that we are all thinking of you and sending our very best wishes for all to remain positive for you.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like

Glad your Nan had a comfortable night, Julie. My thoughts and prayers are with her.

You're making good decisions in a very difficult situation--and helping others less fortunate with family to care for their loved ones.

Please take a little time for yourself at some point each day. Even if it's just a few minutes center yourself and recharge your batteries.

Post Thanks / Like
    i'm speechless, and crying thank you from the bottom of my heart

Post Thanks / Like
    Ach, no tears girlie. There will be time enough for that. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't you'll start me off.

Just been telling the kids about Nana and about how you know that she is being well looked after and that other people are relying on you to look after their Nan's too.

They send you lots of love and hugs and think you are a lovely person too Aunty Britchick.X

Post Thanks / Like
    A few more and coming your way, hun xoxoxo

Post Thanks / Like
    Brit

Just back from a couple of days away working and caught up with this. My thoughts are with you and your Nan. Your lovely heart seems to be guiding you well. Please take the best care of yourself xxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of good thoughts and pixie dust for you and your very special Nana.

Post Thanks / Like
    keeping up the

Post Thanks / Like
    Thought you could do with some more of these

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast