Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Away for the weekend!

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL the ones of the kids will be fine but us big kids drinking wine and singing in our PJ's is not for public viewing!

The kids also made 'confetti' out of the empty sweet wrappers after they had demolished 3 tines of chocolates.

They put them all in a tin and threw them in the air.
    We tried to catch it on film as it was falling and it took a few attempts!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like you had another wonderful weekend.
    xx

Post Thanks / Like
    the weekend was absolutely.............in the words of rhian...... faaaaaaabulus.

i can now speak perfect welsh talk .................and almost have a great yorkshire accent i just need to remember not to say all the words that make up a sentence!!!!

the weekend was a huge success and was full of laughter fun and tears!!!!

i do feel it is going to take me a full week to recover but as rhian would say "ner mind!!"
    which translated means never mind!!!!

i cant believe we have all only recently met each other as we got on so well and so did the kids....they were all so close and laughed as much as we did.

i have just looked over the pics from my camera and they brought a smile to my face, there are some pretty strange ones on there .............and as for the video...that will remain un seen as when i do make it to the xfactor finals i want my performance to debut then!!!!!

it was a real scream hey girls!!

as for you jack....you have a little place in my heart...you reallly are the next zac effron!!!
    Claire xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Clearly you all have way too much fun when you get together! THAT will be enough of that, thank you.

Good that you had such a nice time. That's what it's all about, eh? Good friends, good laughter, good times. A few tears to even out the joy and keep us grounded. Who could ask for more!?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Heya.

As the others have said we had an amazing weekend!

I got to Claires around 21.30 on Fri evening and the look on her youngest daughters face when she answered the door to me melted my heart, the hug I recieved from her, then the rest of the gang, has left bruises on my ribs but 'ner mind, friends are worth the squishing!

Teresa may have gone to bed at 3am twice on the trot but my 04.30 bed time on Fri night/Sat morn ensured I was snoring on the sofa at about 23.00 on Sat night!

I will never forget Jack's efforts on Singstar nor Teresa beating the unbeatable Hannah at 'Let me Entertain you'!

Rhian, I was lovely to meet you and I look forward to the camping!!

Thankyou to all eight of you (and John!) for a 'fablas' weekend!

Claire, I am never deleting Gavin's voice message!

Jodie.xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol lol lol!! I have just caught this thread and laughed out loud in bits!! Was great to finally meet you all! I'm dying to do it again!!!

Some of the pictures I have are crazy! And that video Claire ......Something tells me that you can forget about the X Factor finals

I think me and Jack hogged the mic all night, I was egging him on mind! And that lunge move....lol he'll be on the stage one day! Jodie how you slept through it all without lobbing a cushion at us I do not know!

And yes, the camping lol, I must buy myself a tent, think we'd scare all the other campers away though!

FAAAAABULUSS weekend (spelling Teresa :)), thanks Claire and all of you I loved it!!

Post Thanks / Like
    ok..pics...we need pics!!! It sounds like it was a fantastic time ladies!
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234