Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Keiths trip

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm guessing, because it is so very dependent upon what you chose, but for three of us it was a bit over $150. So, $50 per person, but I do think that's a bit low.

We didn't have dessert, and I can't remember about wine. I know a glass for certain, but I don't think a bottle... also the a la carte sides are quite large enough to share, so we did.

If it were just the two of us, we'd spend more. I know that sounds weird, but we would.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Jon and I went on one of our very first dates...I think our bill was close to $150 for the two of us...but we did have drinks.

Post Thanks / Like
    okey dokey, thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, that's what I mean. When you go by yourselves you tend to take longer over dinner and spend more... you get wine, etc. The person we had with us the time I am citing in the above post wasn't a wine drinker (or any drinker) didn't want dessert. Really, the person really only wanted a massive piece of beef. :)

So, if it's just a couple (or two couples perhaps who are close) you could easily spend $100 per person.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    True... we had drinks, but no sides...and we were so full at the end, we split dessert...

It was funny though...I was buying (as a result of losing a bet on a football game )...and I swear I nearly died in a fit of giggles over how hard it was for him to NOT reach for the check at the end of the night...he was practically sitting on his hands! The look on his face was actually *pained* :D

Post Thanks / Like
    awww how sweet, i do like to be a modern woman most of the time, but chivalrous acts are nice and make you feel special.

Post Thanks / Like
    It was very sweet...though I don't think I've paid for another meal since then!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ruth's Chris is considerably cheaper than Morton's, I can tell you that. I'm thinking that with tax and tip at RC, we spent about $200. At Morton's we skidded in just under $400. And both of those are for two people.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 81774
    Ruth's Chris is considerably cheaper than Morton's, I can tell you that. I'm thinking that with tax and tip at RC, we spent about $200. At Morton's we skidded in just under $400. And both of those are for two people.
    yep, just over $200 for us at Ruth's Chris although we had no starters but did have champagne

Totally worth it though and if Morton's is better again, well, I can only try to imagine
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I could not imagine ever paying $400 for a meal....holy smokes.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast