Black holes are for sissys. :wink:
well then Im head sissy!
Is that like a head mistress dressed in light pink?
Well just back from EPCOT and awake for just over 24hours now I'm just a bit tired
Random things from today
1. Virgin online checkin for the last couple of years has been faster than even Premium economy/upper.. no more. Everyone has to pre-checkin now whether online or at the airport and everyone economy ends up using the same bag drops. Sooooooo since there are still dedicated PE/upper bag drops, the advantage is back with those tickets again.
2. DME really can sometimes have long queues! Only took 30mins but that's still a long time at the end of a 9 hour flight
3. Nine dragons had a less nice menu for me (picky eater). The food itself was nice but expensive for what it was and it's still really not a great chinese. Quite what they did in the refurb apart from some superficials is unclear to me
4. Wow it's busy here! Busy at the hotel, at the parks, everywhere. It's been getting busier and busier at this time of year but I thought with the economy it may be slower.. .but not that I've noticed!
5. AKL now has lovely new large LG LCD high def tvs The HD channels look a lot clearer, sharper and generally all round better.. really impressive v the old tvs disney rooms had
Sounds Heavenly Keith, hope you have a wonderful time.
(I'm off on my own hollies 2day)
Take care say hi to mickey! X
1990 - lived in Buena Ventura Lakes, Kissimmee - Holiday rep.
2002 - December DLRP Santa Fe (DS birthday)
2007 - October WDW Radisson Hotel Celebration
2009 - January DLRP Sequoia Lodge
Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 80477
I did that to a teacher once. It worked.
I think tonight we have a sleepover in the "office".
Good to hear from you Keith. Where you going today? it's so we can track his movements
sounds like a good time boss......is nine dragons the open air chinese, if it ism i think the menu is nowhere near as good as out last trip there was nothing on there that i wantedm i was gutted, as i was really looking forward to it....ended up the only place i could have one was florida mall. mmmmmmmmm great food there
No Mick, the Nine Dragons is the full service Chinese Restaurant at EPCOT. The open air/counter service is Lotus Blossom Cafe.