Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Treasures in the Mail Box

Post Thanks / Like
    How do I possibly begin to express how very touched we were to receive not one but three treasures in our mailbox? To know that we are thought of, and to know that we are cared about enough for people to take their time to select something for us is very humbling, yet creates an inner joy that we truly can't describe.

Thank you so very much, my dear Sister Tinkerbell, Becca, and Wendy.

How incredible is this Christmas tree ornament? Is it perfect for us or what!!? Herself was actually moved to leaky eyes when she saw it!

Becca! Two?!! What a lovely thing to send. It went on immediately! Trust me. :D I feel very QAF!!! :D :D Thank you!!!

Wendy, the beautiful wedding card will be treasured forever. You always know how to find the most perfect ones, my dear friend. I simply do not know how you do it!!! (I think you make your own in a secret shop)! Thank you!

Each gift was perfect. Each gift reached out to us in its own unique way; a way that only that very gift could do.

I'll stop gushing and share two photos with you. I didn't photograph the card Wendy (well, actually I did, I just couldn't get it to come out right :( ) so you'll forgive my lousy photography skills? It's a beautiful cream and pale pink card with the most loving verse...

You are the dearest, most thoughtful women.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    That is truly wonderful! The older I get the more I realize that most of the time, it's all about caring and loving friends!

Post Thanks / Like
    Billie, that is an absolute truth.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    what an awesome thing to do :D
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Wasn't it though, Mick?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 80617
    Wasn't it though, Mick?
    totally just goes to show what we already know that the ppl on here that we have been friends with for years are truly amazing people :D

and your card went in the post today :D
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    OH! What's that then?! You have way to much to do for that!!!!

You have said it perfectly. True and honest people are friends here. We are shown that every single day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 80623
    OH! What's that then?! You have way to much to do for that!!!!

You have said it perfectly. True and honest people are friends here. We are shown that every single day.
    what write out chrimbo cards did them all last night and went in the post today.....just a few as im not on the main list thats happening this year
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I know but sheesh man! You have a tons of other things to do! Wait 'til those Disney Secrets cards start rolling in!

You'll be beyond busy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 80631
    Yes, I know but sheesh man! You have a tons of other things to do! Wait 'til those Disney Secrets cards start rolling in!

You'll be beyond busy!
    takes just a few secs to write a card tink lol...well i have plenty of time on my hands and 3 weeks off for chrimbo and every afternoon plus all day tuesdays so where am i gonna find the time
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast