Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Got an idea for Santa...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 81801
    Want to borrow some floss? I only used it twice.
    cool, i can wipe the plaque off with a snotty tissue!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my gosh. I am going to be sick. Seriously!

SUBJECT CHANGE!!!!!

OK, Helly! Crayola fan all nice for Santa. No teef marks, no peeled paper...all are perfect.

Can we put sweets between the crayolas? Santa likes sweets.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Of course Santa likes sweets! What are we going to leave him? Surely he must be sick of cookies by now

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope... *sulks* I packing away the Crayollas..... no one here is sensible or mature enuff to enjoy the simple things in life... it all gets ruined.... quivering bottom lip and blurry eyes....

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I was reading something about the different things children leave for Santa in different countries. The article said in Ireland they leave... THE GUINNESS! :D :D Not so sure that is really the case, but it made for good reading. :D

We could leave him some sausage roll? It's wicked good.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Awwwww! C'mon Helly! It's Christmas and all! We'll be good.

Johnie will be the crayola guard and won't let nobody touch nuthin!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well no wonder Santa is so jolly!!!

Oh Helly, everyone is all behaved and sitting here looking at your pretty display.....please don't go home.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like

No tears now!!! It's Christmas time!

Post Thanks / Like
    ohhhh do I get a uniform?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. AND, Dawn has to loan you her cattle prod.

Your uniform is red and green for Christmas. (That cattle prod is a big zapper so be careful)!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast