Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Following on....

Post Thanks / Like
    when we flew back from Orlando on our first trip my feet swelled so much i couldn't get my shoes back on when we came to land so i had to walk through the airport in october with no shoes on everyone was looking at me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol... loving these.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooh a few years back I had a phone call from Adrian at work. Steven was about 18 months at the time and into everything. Well Adrian had got to work that morning, opened his executive briefcase full of executive stuff, and sitting on top was one of Steven's baby picture books.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 82263
    Brats! :(

A woman at at place I used to work came in with two different shoes one day (they were at least the same color). She went around showing everyone as if she were pleased with her selection!
    ME TOO...(I'll bet she has a another pair just like em at home)
    Two different boat shoes, man must have been a really bad night!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 82367
    Oooh a few years back I had a phone call from Adrian at work. Steven was about 18 months at the time and into everything. Well Adrian had got to work that morning, opened his executive briefcase full of executive stuff, and sitting on top was one of Steven's baby picture books.
    oooooh just reminded me!

dh's uniform has velcro on the pockets and he has gone to work with some play food that had velcro on it attached

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 82384
    dh's uniform has velcro on the pockets and he has gone to work with some play food that had velcro on it attached

Post Thanks / Like
    I came out after showing at the gym and walked through the foyer with my thong sticking out of the leg of my trousers !

Once I came home from a night out with a new dressing gown , strange but true ! hee hee hee

Post Thanks / Like
    I have managed to come to work THREE times this year with my shirt on inside out.

The first time I did it, I had gotten the shirt out of the dryer and noticed that the buttons were burning my tummy when I put it on. Didn't dawn on me that there might be a problem. I saw 2 clients before I realized my shirt was inside out. I've done it twice more.

I was driving to work one morning when I realized I still had my slippers on, not my regular shoes. Had to turn all the way around and go back home.

I am pitiful in the morning. I can barely get out of the house dressed appropriately.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't ever, never do silly things

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 82447
    I was driving to work one morning when I realized I still had my slippers on, not my regular shoes. Had to turn all the way around and go back home.
    I HAVE DONE THIS!!! (of course I have )

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast