Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crystal palace or liberty tree tavern?

out of crystal palace and liberty tree which is the best, do they have different characters?

crystal palace looks nicer on the photos

Now someone will come along and correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure I read a while back that Disney were stopping character meals at Liberty Tree Tavern.

I'm a fan of Crystal Palace though.

that is sadly true. Disney has stopped character meals at the tavern....
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

No more character meals at LTT....this is so sad to me. It was one of our favorite places to go before one of the special parties.

Crystal Palace is a good buffet. There are lots of choices. The restaurant is pretty and I do love the Pooh characters.

So, have the characters at LTT stopped now? I thought they were continuing over the Christmas

If you're talking strictly food quality (now that we've established the no character at LTT) I prefer LTT...but then again I *love* turkey and stuffing and all the "fixin's"

The CP has a nice buffet as buffets go...and I'm a huge fan of eeyore...so you can't really go wrong at either IMHO.

I am also one who will truly miss the characters at LTT. I like the food at LTT better also. I don't believe I have ever done dinner at CP. But at breakfast the characters are fun.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 83349
    So, have the characters at LTT stopped now? I thought they were continuing over the Christmas
    I beleive it is stopping in Jan

Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 83353
    I beleive it is stopping in Jan
    Thanks Johnie....we have an ADR for there on the 22nd and I was hoping to see the characters for the last time so, if we are correct, that will be great

The Crystal palace is probably my favourite Character meal in Disney. Itís a lovely atmosphere. We have great memories from our meals there.

Here is a photo of my youngest with Pooh. Lozzy on here fixed the background for me, as it had a really grumpy woman in it lol

We also had a fab time at the LTT So sad to see the characters go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast