Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ugh hot flash

Post Thanks / Like
    And Chickfilet often has free offers that they send us

Chesapeake is pretty nice. It's close to the ocean.

Ok all the filing is done. I am literally sweating.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Johnie you've spent enough time with me and my hotflashes to know that I totally understand and you have my sympathy hun

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 83446

oh my! i am now thinking of 6 pieces of chicken, waffle fries and a gallon of freshly squeezed lemonade

Post Thanks / Like
    mmm i love their lemonaid.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ummmmm hello? Did you NOT pay attention to my political education? NO CHIK FILET!!! Sheesh!

I used to be constantly, unpleasantly hot. Always. Now I tend to be a 'normal' temperature (not hot, not cold) but will slide over to the hot side pretty easily. :D :D

I think some of it was due to the weight, and the rest of it is simply due to I get hot easily.

It takes a lot to make me cold, but once I am, I'm freezing for hours... and cold hurts. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 83492
    Ummmmm hello? Did you NOT pay attention to my political education? NO CHIK FILET!!! Sheesh!

(
    what's up with chick filet? eat more chickin, surely?

Post Thanks / Like
    Not from there. :(

Long story but the owner is a fundamentalist who spends much money and time on ... well, to be kind, let's just say promoting his own beliefs to the exclusion of other religions and belief systems.

Not meant to upset any of us surely. Just one of the places that I won't spend a cent. My choice, eh? Not one anyone else has to make, or agree with.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 83446

Chesapeake is pretty nice. It's close to the ocean.

Ok all the filing is done. I am literally sweating.

Really we would have been neighbors! My part of Portsmouth, is right next to the Western Branch of Chesapeake.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 83507
    Not from there. :(

Long story but the owner is a fundamentalist who spends much money and time on ... well, to be kind, let's just say promoting his own beliefs to the exclusion of other religions and belief systems.

Not meant to upset any of us surely. Just one of the places that I won't spend a cent. My choice, eh? Not one anyone else has to make, or agree with.
    Oh I see, well if you love their chicken sandwich and don't want to support them, try the southern style chicken sandwich from McDonalds....they stole the whole sandwich down to the pickles and the bun.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the explanation Tink

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast