Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just don't care...

Post Thanks / Like
    It doesn't matter how much fruit and nuts are in sugar free muesli it still tastes like the bottom of a birdcage :( I have to have sugar free muesli... I been told to :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I've not ever tasted the bottom of a birdcage so can't comment on the comparison.

Do you have to have muesli? Can you eat something else instead?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't you have shredded wheat and sprinkle some fruit and nut bits on top?

Post Thanks / Like
    It sounds awful is there nothing else to have? How's the weight loss going
    ~July 2009 ~ 5 weeks in Florida AKV, Villa, Vero, BLT, SSR & GF~
    ~October 2009 ~ WL, CR Tower Club & BLT~
    ~August 2010 ~ DCL and Bay Lake Towers~

Post Thanks / Like
    I can have shredded wheat I suppose.... or hay might be more tastier :( Starts eyeing up the cat litter tray.......
    I have to have the muesli because I have to have things that lay heavy..... so I feel fuller for longer as they take longer to go through the band. So anything soft and runnyish is a no no. ie, porridge and soft cereal.
    The weight loss is slow but sure. Too slow for my impatience but Rome wasn't built in a day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Slow is better. Tougher. But better.

Post Thanks / Like
    And you have my utmost respect and admiration Claire... by the way Crayollas are very calorific you know ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 83618
    And you have my utmost respect and admiration Claire... by the way Crayollas are very calorific you know ;)
    Thank you Hun. Playdough is lower in calories so I'll stick to that maybe?

Post Thanks / Like
    Just avoid plasticine altogether - almost 100% fat that stuff is.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well there must be something else that lays heavy and doesn't taste like fodder. :(

Have you looked into any of the Medifast products? Some of the bars they have are heavy and would keep you feeling full for up to four hours. They are working like a charm for me. I lose about 2 pounds a week (sometimes less, once in a wonderful while, MORE :D ) but I'm losing!

I've lost 62 pounds with 38 more to go. But I'm happy that I'm over half way there. :D

Christmas will be a challenge, but I think I'll be ok. I just need to stay away from those high calorie sweets. (It's the carbs in them that throw me out of ketosis...).

Anyway, there HAS to be something nicer to eat. If you don't like what you are eating that can be a real cause of problems.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast