Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to tell if a villa area is good?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 84926
    We stayed at Bridgewater, Saddleridge drive, and had a great stay;
    http://www.1stfororlando.com/Saddleridge.htm
    The villa was lovely.
    Hi Josh... i think your reply may be removed due to advertising restrictions but why not contact the owner and get them to advertise on the forum then you can give them good feedback on the forum ???

Malcolm

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 84761
    I have heard that he comes in personally to clean wearing only a pinny......
    Oi.... you said you wouldnt tell

Post Thanks / Like
    I booked through a travel company (thomascook I think). I don't think its even possible to book our villa direct, not even sure who I'd contact. I was simply giving advice, not trying to advertise.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 85007
    I booked through a travel company (thomascook I think). I don't think its even possible to book our villa direct, not even sure who I'd contact. I was simply giving advice, not trying to advertise.
    Shame you cant get the owners details Josh ... will see if i can trace them if you pm me any info you have ??

Post Thanks / Like
    I doubt they'd appreciate me doing it, to be honest. As I said, I booked it through Thomas cook.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 85197
    I doubt they'd appreciate me doing it, to be honest. As I said, I booked it through Thomas cook.
    josh you can still contact the owner mate if you can find who they are, how would TC find out anyway
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    as a few know i stayed at malcs villa in october, wow it was 2months ago this date we left

i would definatley stay again its a lovely villa....anyone who is interested take note

on a map the resort looks miles down hwy 27 which it is really not too far from haynes city really but thats no big deal, there is a huge wal-mart there

driving from the villa resort, you turn right then do a u turn 2-300yards southward back up northwards on hwy 27 but I4 is a matter of 3mins if that approx from the entry road to the estate and from I4 you are on there for hmmmmmm 15mins from the disney road system if that maybe even to the maingate
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 85210
    josh you can still contact the owner mate if you can find who they are, how would TC find out anyway
    I meant the villa's owners. Surely if they *Wanted* to advertise in places like this than they would?
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 85231
    i would definatley stay again its a lovely villa....anyone who is interested take note
    on a map the resort looks miles down hwy 27 which it is really not too far from haynes city really but thats no big deal, there is a huge wal-mart there
    This is good because Mannys chop house is down that way and we LOVE Mannys chop house.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 85365
    This is good because Mannys chop house is down that way and we LOVE Mannys chop house.
    was told about mannys and we didnt make it down there
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast