Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Ware! Rant!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    OK. So I'm in the Houston airport. I left Dallas this AM on an oh dark hundred flight.

Get to Houston, told at the arrival gate to go to E12. Fine...have to take a tram to get there...no prob.

Get to the gate. Stand around for half an hour, the numbers of the flights don't match...

Woman who finally shows up (and is surly as heck because she has to work apparently) tells me I'm supposed to be at C43...different terminal, and no I can't get on the Orlando flight going out of her gate. No reason, just no I can't.

So, I schlep to C43...numbers match. Destination matches. No agent. I sit.

There is a sudden influx of people into the area and they too sit...I wonder about that... I look at the board again and it's suddenly changed to Los Angeles...

I ask the woman at the counter about it and she (of unbelievable unpleasantness) tells me this is the gate to Los Angeles. I show her my ticket and ask if it's also the gate for Orlando. She asks if I've read the board.

Now, I am no longer happy. I told her no, I have been here for some time... she points vaguely and says it's down that way.

I take a deep breath and say, "And you are here. IS THIS THE GATE FOR ORLANDO?"

No. It's now gate C44...no major issue.

I am so OVER Continental...this time I mean it!!!! No more domestic flights on this carrier for me. This isn't the first time I've had problems and lousy service from Continental.

It's not the changing gates, it's the absolute nastiness of the workers. Is it really that hard to simply be civil? Apparently so.

Oh, and the worst ones of this morning? They all conveniently didn't have their name tags on. Nice huh?

I did verify with yet another woman at this gate that it is the gate for Orlando. She says it is. For now. It may change.

I just want to get home. (Fog is terrible...I have a sinking feeling they are going to start canceling flights...).

I'm done.

Thank you for listening. I know there is nothing to be done, but I really needed to vent.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness...

I think a strongly worded letter is called for, when you eventually get home.

Have another
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow - what a nasty company

With the morning that you are having, I would watch out for any chicken that might be nearby We wouldn't want you to snap and then be on the news or anything

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    The chickens have nothing to worry about. The next nasty Continental employee I have to interact with would be well advised to be excrutiatingly polite. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I would want to not only rant, but also have a good scream. You know, the one that comes from the gut. You have ever right to be angry and frustrated.

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW, sounds like some Continental employees got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like

Or should I just give you this

Honestly though...wouldn't you be cranky if you had to live *there* :D

Not an excuse...just wanted to make you smile lovie :D

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast