Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disney Photopass?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh...then we SO don't want you to get bored....you're the captain here...warp speed, second star to the right...you know the drill....LOL
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BevW, post: 2977
    Oh...then we SO don't want you to get bored....you're the captain here...warp speed, second star to the right...you know the drill....LOL
    LOL LOL onwards to the planet Risa it is then (in-joke for the trekkers amongst us :)
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    We took full advantage of it last time- almost all of the shots where nice and turned out nicer than ours- the effects such as simba and 'DISNEY WORLD 2005' spoilt a few of them but I'm sure they can remove them somehow. It also saves space on your own camera memory cards ect
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 3001
    We took full advantage of it last time- almost all of the shots where nice and turned out nicer than ours- the effects such as simba and 'DISNEY WORLD 2005' spoilt a few of them but I'm sure they can remove them somehow. It also saves space on your own camera memory cards ect
    You can keep the original as you want then add effect but by duplicating the photo (I think!)

:)

Jodie

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep you can - if you edit them yourself everything you add gets put on a duplicate photo so you can gave the same shot plain and then with all the different borders, autographs etc :thumbs_up:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    We ended up with over 700 photos last year after I had edited them all - we played a good game of 'photopass photographer stalking' We were even congratulated on how quickly we all got into position :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123