Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gulp....

Post Thanks / Like
    FIRES!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    it reminds me of Ol' Brucey... "Whadda points make?!............ PRIZES!"
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    i was thinking fire

Post Thanks / Like
    What's a hotspot not?

Post Thanks / Like
    HOLLY!!! Carry a big bunch of holly in front of you. They will soon move out of the way.

Everyone needs a hug in the morning
    and one at the end of the day.
    As many as possible squeezed in between
    to keep lifes troubles at bay.

What’s another word for Thesaurus?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm somehow thinking that holly is not the correct answer Claire was looking for?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness. I went to M&S in Manchester today with my Nan. I have never in my life been in a crush before! It was sooooooo horrible! I just had to push through. Only went in there for some real Eggnog! Which I don't think they sell. I honestly didn't think I was going to get out of there alive or in one piece. The most horrific experience of my life! :o

Post Thanks / Like
    i braved the out of town m and s this morning as i gave Dave a lift to work the ground floor was plesant to wonder round then i went to the lower one for food blinkin eck it was a rugby srum im not going back you would think it was the last food ever being put on the shelves

Post Thanks / Like
    We have got to go this afternoon - if I have not logged on by 7pm please send a search party

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG! I am back in one piece but only just. I told one man the back of the line was over there.... not just in front of me! I may look small but I have an extremely BIG gob when I want to. I can't believe the people pushing and shoving, one store I had 7 items in the basket and it said it was a 5 item checkout.... well the murderous looks I got for daring to be in that line! I still stayed put though lol. I was not no way no how lining up behind those massive trolleys of food. In another store I ran over a mans foot with my trolley.... it must have hurt and it was an accident and I did apologise, but he was still purple and speechless as I slowly slid around the corner.... Next year we starve!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast