Thread: new phone, is iphone good?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all I want a new phone for christmas but cant decide between the iphone or a razr phone

the razr looks smaller and easier to use but the iphone does more

I have an ipod touch can that be converted to an iphone?

does an iphone have to work on the network its bought on and is it available as pay as you go yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't have get a razr. I'm really not a big fan of Motorolla.... they seem to have taken the motto 'form over function'. They produce stunning phones but not very good to use. I would recc. the iPhone. You can't convert one as far as I'm aware, as it doesn't have all of the doo-dahs (that being the technical term) that it requires to be a phone.

You can get it on O2 paygo;
    http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/com...LE.APPLEIPHONE
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I have an iphone and I love it!

I like the fact that you get so much more than a phone, you can download lots of things, it is actually really easy to use, its got a great camera, internet navegation is sooo easy....

the only con I see is that the reception isnt great

Post Thanks / Like
    and no real keyboard...Ive had a razur for years...and only recently has it been screwing up..could be because its a few years old...I have never had a problem with Moto phones..but comparing a razur to an iPhone is like comparing apples to oranges...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 86782
    I wouldn't have get a razr. I'm really not a big fan of Motorolla.... they seem to have taken the motto 'form over function'. They produce stunning phones but not very good to use. I would recc. the iPhone. You can't convert one as far as I'm aware, as it doesn't have all of the doo-dahs (that being the technical term) that it requires to be a phone.

You can get it on O2 paygo;
    http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/com...LE.APPLEIPHONE
    You can unlock the i phone. Dh has and can access all but he had a few teething problems. Sorted in the end and he gets updates sent to him.