Thread: Just for a second there...

Post Thanks / Like
    ...was peace on Earth.

I've got Bing and David playing in the background, a Yankee Candle Gingerbread tartlet burning, all the lights are twinkling, the house is starting to resemble a showhouse and the fridge is full to bursting. Then from the living room Maisie shouts "Mum! Owen's smearing yogurt on the window!".

Post Thanks / Like
    awww Owen...I think he just wanted to paint the wondows with a beautiful Christmas scene..geesh Claire...get the boy some paint!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhh, sounds much like my little moment of peace I was just having with a posh coffee, mince pies and brandy after finishing my Christmas shopping and feeling smug Then I went to put my plate in the dishwasher and found little Lola cat rolling around on the floor with my new 3 pack of festive kitchen roll. Shredded. Totally. Like an evil Andrex puppy

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Aww Claire

Sneaked out of the house at 9am to take the dog for a quiet walk around the block so he would keep nice and clean - ended up meeting up with 6 other dogs dragged to the park, then our nice clean puppy rolled in mud, puddles and goodness knows what else, then decided to follow his friend Harley into the pond Bought him home and showered him so now I have mud everywhere, tonnes of dirty towels, and wet dog smell in my nice clean christmassy house!

Where is that eggnog?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    What sort of yoghurt?

At least Maisie warned you before it had set. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    ahahahahahaha
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 86950
    What sort of yoghurt?

At least Maisie warned you before it had set. :D
    Actually I should have corrected Maisie and said "It's Fromage Frais he's smearing sweetheart".

Lisa - shove the towels in the laundry basket and spray Fabreeze about. No one will know.

Deb - was it the festive print that caused that act of violence?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well my festive harmony has just been shattered by the boy bleeding from his nose all over the house. Why is it when you say "sit still" they panic and run everywhere.