Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Found a dog

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 87590
    The police have handed over the stray/lost dog care to the local authority now - they have said they may have to get someone out from a rescue in London because it's christmas day. It is usually controlled by a local dog warden.

There are lots of fines incurred for the owners though as he hasn't got a tag, if they want to get him back. If not they will try to rehome him.
    :( Does archiedoodle get on okay with him? I think it's fate that he met you on Christmas day Pleeeeasseee can we keep him?! He can be our Christmas mascot
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like

Archie loved him but he wasn't so keen on Archie, and we couldn't have him anyway he's much too big for our little house when he was laying down he took up half of the kitchen!

The dog warden picked him up at 11.30 last night. He said there was a dog that fitted his description from near here that has come over from France with his owners a couple of months ago and has already got out 3 times :( He said if not he definitely has owners that would be looking for him. He is being taken to some localish kennels for up to 28 days and then he will go into a rehoming process. We are going to put some posters up today.

I did think about the whole credit crunch thing Helly :( Where he was found is quite affluent so I would hope that isn't the case but you never know. :(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw hope he gets found soon X

Post Thanks / Like
    not fair. I wanna keep the doggy
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    poor doggy - will anyone let you know what happens to him?

Post Thanks / Like
    Did they check his microchip?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffles, post: 89668
    Did they check his microchip?
    Yes the warden checked here and couldn't find one - he did say they would do a more thorough check at the kennels. I haven't heard anything he has been claimed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    hope he is back beside a fire somewhere poor doggy not being at home for christmas :(

Post Thanks / Like
    have u heard anything lisaw . poor hope they found his owners .

Post Thanks / Like
    No nothing :( The signs we put up at the park and in the woods are still there

They did say he would stay in the kennels for up to 28 days while they tried to trace the owners, after that he would go into a rehoming process.

Tbh I think he would be rehomed fairly easily - he is a beautiful dog and very well trained.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12