Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What did santa bring you

Post Thanks / Like
    I got some Emu boots, jacket, smellies, cd, cardi, gilet and my best gift was a picture on canvas of my beautiful Evita (fur baby) who we lost in September. We already had one of Brandon. I miss them so much. The moggies got a new scratcher and they are so happy. Not seen some of them for the day as they will not get off it

Post Thanks / Like
    I got a HUGE sully stuffed animal, some bath stuff that I get every year from my auntie. gift card to Victoria's (my mom asked what I wanted for xmas and I said bra's!) A great hoodie and ya know...the great tube top...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    I got a Ninento DS and Brain game (I think that was a subtle hint off my dad to leave his alone LOL), Lacoste aftershave and deoderant, CK Aftershave, John Paul gautea (sp?) aftershave. (Again, someone trying to tell me something?!), the COOLEST superman boxershorts ever, A nintendo DS accesory pack, clothes, A Jenifer Ellison calendar ( :D ), some books, Simpsons DVD's, Family guy DVD's, loadds of thorntons choccies (that are now demolished). My sister got me possibly the best present EVER EVER EVER, a wall-e iplayer, it's a wall-e toy that you plug your ipod into and it plays your music and dances along.

Twas very lucky this year.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Caftan...really pretty from my DS with 3 pairs of Betty Boop socks, Chennell robe with a freshwater pearl necklace and earrings from my DH along with a Pez set of the original bridge crew of the Starship Enterprise, a beatiful shirt from my parents, faux mink throw ....oh yeah... A digital frame for our fave pics.....I know I'm missing something lol...
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    I got the one thing I really wanted, a wine cooler. It will hold up to 46 bottles. Now I don't have to take up space in my refrigerator or flash chill a bottle because I forgot to put it in the refrigerator. I also received my traditional Jeopardy and Golf desk calendars, a couple of ties, a heart rate monitor for when I am exercising, a couple of videos, a belt and a few other sundry items.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 87630
    I got the one thing I really wanted, a wine cooler. It will hold up to 46 bottles. Now I don't have to take up space in my refrigerator or flash chill a bottle because I forgot to put it in the refrigerator.
    oooo now I like that idea! not seen those before
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    My grandma bought me this ceramic Christmas tree that has all these Disney figures on it. It is gorgeous. I was able to open that at Thanksgiving.

Today I received a Garmin GPS (I really don't need this...hmm), 2 Mickey Mouse dressed as Elvis figurines, Elvis karoke (which I am going to kick butt at!), a change purse filled with $55 in change to put in my car, a Malificent memo holder, an Evil Queen tape dispenser, a tiger figurine, some pjs, 3 gift certificates for a 30 minute massage, the Family Guy DVD set and some other stuff.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 87642
    a Malificent memo holder,
    I read that as 'Nemo' holder and had some image of Malificent holding a nemo doll
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I must have been a very good girl because I received so many wonderful things!

1 G iPod Shuffle (John)
    1 terabyte external hard drive (John)
    A pair of Mickey earrings to match the necklace John bought me at Disneyland (John)
    Opium cologne (John)
    Trouser socks (John)
    new earbuds for my old iPod
    Robert B Parker's latest novel (John)
    DVDs:
    - Ice Pirates
    - Prince Caspian
    - Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (John)
    - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (John)
    - 16 different Doris Day movies (2 different collections) (John)
    - Wall-E (John)
    - The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (John)
    A beginner's quilling kit (John)
    A beginner's book on quilling (John)
    The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis (John)
    The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling (John)
    A Disney desk calendar (John)
    A Jeopardy desk calendar (John)
    A Dartmoor wall calendar
    Some lovely Thornton's chocolates
    A 2008 Godiva bear with chocolates (John)
    A Godiva chocolate Santa (John)
    Some Godiva truffles (John)
    Some Ghirardelli chocolates (John)
    2 1-hour massages (John)
    3 glass angel ornaments
    A tin of gourmet tea
    A cute felt gingerbread man bag
    A beautifully framed 2007 Christmas photo

I'm probably forgetting something...

Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    wow! You must have been a VERY good girl!!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast