Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess What

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 89321
    You're hooked on Disney, there's no escaping.
    i am from the very 1st time i went in 2000 i have been theres never been any denyng that diane lol
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    oh well i tried, and nearly came to a row......we are not going at chrissy time, well atleast together lol
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    So go without her...god do you know I have been holding my tongue (fingers?!?) I couldnt stand it....you are allowed to have some input...go by yourself!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 89925
    So go without her...god do you know I have been holding my tongue (fingers?!?) I couldnt stand it....you are allowed to have some input...go by yourself!
    you dont have to hold your tongue with me sarah say what you like i wont ever get offended

going on my own tho will have its problems tbh....but i have thought about it believe you me

lol she did say im sure there is someone there that would go with you lol yeah right as if....anglin for something in that statement lol
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Oiy. Mick. That sort of nonsense is enough to make anyone want to go alone!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    You have no idea Tink...no idea...

Mick Honey..you tell her you can go with your hot 36 year old redheaded single friend from the states....

:wink: Ill show ya a good time LMAO

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh goodness! That should make things easy to live with at home, eh Mick?

But you know, Sarah? Just might be the knock on the door that woke up a certain person, eh?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 89932
    Oiy. Mick. That sort of nonsense is enough to make anyone want to go alone!
    i know, she said its all about you isnt it, so i said i only want to go at chrissy time fgs. whats wrong in that i ask ya :mad:

ive been thinking about it and i could never go on my own i dont think tbh...too many factors to work into it health & help wise
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Take your children with you. They'd enjoy going at Christmas time, I'm sure! It's a lovely time to visit. I mean, once in a lifetime visit at Christmas isn't exactly going to deprive anyone of what they usually do...in the grand scheme of things I mean.

Ach. Sorry Mick. Last think you need is me banging on about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 89955
    Take your children with you. They'd enjoy going at Christmas time, I'm sure! It's a lovely time to visit. I mean, once in a lifetime visit at Christmas isn't exactly going to deprive anyone of what they usually do...in the grand scheme of things I mean.

Ach. Sorry Mick. Last think you need is me banging on about it.
    they arent going anymore they said, lauren said shes disney'd out for a few years now and mikey wont go

dont worry about bangin on a bout it really tink
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast