Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 210

Thread: Guess What

  1. #81
    Administrator Tink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    15 minutes (or so) North of WDW
    Posts
    28,238
    Post Thanks / Like
    A constant travel companion, or someone to help once you arrived here? You can hire a caregiver. Not sure what sort of help you would need (and certainly don't want you to have to discuss it here) but most any sort of help needed can be hired.






    Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 90363
    A constant travel companion, or someone to help once you arrived here? You can hire a caregiver. Not sure what sort of help you would need (and certainly don't want you to have to discuss it here) but most any sort of help needed can be hired.
    a constant travel companion, like someone i know.....its not a personal thing just help as and when needed....i think a caregiver would just throw the budget way over the top and out of reach
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  3. #83
    Administrator Tink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    15 minutes (or so) North of WDW
    Posts
    28,238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah. OK. Gotcha. Yes, a personal care giver is pricey.

    So then? You have two beautiful grown children...






    Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 90372
    Ah. OK. Gotcha. Yes, a personal care giver is pricey.

    So then? You have two beautiful grown children...
    they dont want to go anymore, they want to explore other countries, well lauren wants to go to and is fascinated by china, mikey just wants to go with his mates now, which i totally understand on both accounts
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  5. #85
    Administrator Tink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    15 minutes (or so) North of WDW
    Posts
    28,238
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. That does make sense. Do you have any younger, but still old enough to be of practical help, relatives? I'm thinking like a nephew or something?

    I know if when a teen, I'd been asked to travel to help a relative, I'd have jumped at the chance!






    Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

  6. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    no not really that id go with tbh


    not looking good is it lol
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Grand Junction, Co
    Posts
    2,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL I just wanted you to open this back to i can publicly smack the pooh right out of you!

    There are always alternatives...are you sure you just arent making excuses?

    Boy, Sarah and her ways of making people wonder what she is thinking...goodness I wish I had the knack of just blurting things out!

    And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!



  8. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 90400
    LOL I just wanted you to open this back to i can publicly smack the pooh right out of you!

    There are always alternatives...are you sure you just arent making excuses?

    Boy, Sarah and her ways of making people wonder what she is thinking...goodness I wish I had the knack of just blurting things out!
    oh you did did you lol

    no no certainly not making excuses lol

    well if you cant blurt it out on an open forum send it in a pm, told you you wont offend me lol
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    4,061
    Post Thanks / Like
    We WILL figure this one out my friends and Mick WILL get back to Disney so let's just figure out when we can do a nice huge Secrets meet in a couple of years so that ALL of us can help keep him out of trouble

  10. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy, post: 90453
    We WILL figure this one out my friends and Mick WILL get back to Disney so let's just figure out when we can do a nice huge Secrets meet in a couple of years so that ALL of us can help keep him out of trouble
    awwwwww keep me OUT of trouble, NOT good

    that would be so cool an big secrets meet, and keith the invisible man :wink:
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •