Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 210

Thread: Guess What

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    well not hard to sus this one out from the forum the post is in, but im looking at prices to plan for a trip in 2010 woohoo
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  2. #2
    Senior Member Mags's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,577
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great news Mick! Lets hope for a decent exchange rate by then.

    Margaret

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mags, post: 87744
    Great news Mick! Lets hope for a decent exchange rate by then.

    Margaret
    yeah me too lol
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Dorset UK
    Posts
    3,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 87742
    well not hard to sus this one out from the forum the post is in, but im looking at prices to plan for a trip in 2010 woohoo
    see we told you those back home blues would go if you planned another trip :) bet you are so excited

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 87752
    see we told you those back home blues would go if you planned another trip :) bet you are so excited
    not actually planning just yet but had words with OH and just seeeing what prices i can come up with. would love to stay onsite for a few days as well :D

    but i think i have enough airmiles to get 2 free flights with VA so will see hw it goes :D
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Dorset UK
    Posts
    3,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    really excited for you and of course nothing beats onsite even if its only for 1 night :)

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 87765
    really excited for you and of course nothing beats onsite even if its only for 1 night :)
    thx :)

    only ever set foot onsite once and that was last trip, went to the boardwalk for a few hours, looked awesome there
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chelmsford
    Posts
    445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Psssst...Mick... Mssss Crayola DeVille booked the villa for Xmas 2010....why not squat

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolm, post: 87796
    Psssst...Mick... Mssss Crayola DeVille booked the villa for Xmas 2010....why not squat
    cut me spare key mate :D
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    WooHoo

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •