Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How early does everyone pack?

Post Thanks / Like
    :p I know its a weird question but we're ALWAYS leaving it till the night before and then we're tired going to the airport. No matter HOW HARD we try and pack weeks in advance it never happens. Is it only us?

Post Thanks / Like
    No its not juse you :o

We try and put a little aside every day a month before but then we end up needing the things we've put in the case so we get them all out and then we're all there, night before and morning too trying to get everything done

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wdwgirl, post: 600
    :p I know its a weird question but we're ALWAYS leaving it till the night before and then we're tired going to the airport. No matter HOW HARD we try and pack weeks in advance it never happens. Is it only us?
    Hi, we are always so excited so we tend to pack weeks in advance. I always put some of my clothes in my husbands case and vice versa. I am always worried in case one of the suitcases goes missing.
    My husband complains that I take too much but I have to have all things matching. A woman can never have too many shoes, clothes, bags etc
    If you do forget to pack something you can always buy it in florida. :):)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wdwgirl, post: 600
    Hi, even though we have been to disney many times we are still packing our cases the night before. It is mad and we are always tired the following morning. However, the next day arrives, you think of the most wonderful things you will be doing at disney for the next two weeks and the tiredness disappears. :):)

Post Thanks / Like
    we pack about a week before
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    hmm on the last 2 trips i had the "emergency bag"-the one with meds/pain relivers/cold stuff/bandaids- also had the laundry soap/softener in it...etc, packed 6mnths prior to going.

actual suitcases....3mnths prior to going...with an unpack on all bags 1month before going to make sure I didn't miss anything. 1 week before going packed toiletry bag...by thie morning we were to set off all we had to do was load the car. And amazingly enough...we didn't forget a single thing :)
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    I pack the day before. If i packed any earlier it would be all pulled out again just to make sure i had packed everything, so i leave it for the day before.

Post Thanks / Like
    I pack the day before we leave for the airport, I don't like all the mess of packing before and always end up needing something that i've packed and get it back out so now I just wait until the day before!

:)

Jodie

Post Thanks / Like
    Im already packed...last month...and I still have 2 months to go....

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    The night before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast