Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Pets?

Post Thanks / Like
    PA those dogs are gorgeous!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    It's deffo a sign Dawn!

We have a very norty little cat called Bea. She is an RSPCA rescue cat who tricked us into giving her a home. When we went to view them she flung herself at us and pleaded with cute beautiful eyes and such a sweet face. After being vetted we got her home and OMG! she turned into spikey nippy minx and gave us such a hard time for three weeks until she settled in..... we were frazzled to shreds by then but she has calmed down alot and settled in. We love her to bits but don't be fooled by her sweet face anyone...

Post Thanks / Like
    this is my brute!!! he's 4 in August and his name is Charlie, short for Charleston

Post Thanks / Like
    Awwwww! Love that face, BC!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea!!! Another large breed lover!!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    We have 3 guinea piggies...Chip, Dale and Zipper. Chip and Dale were bought as *brothers*, but miraculously several months later *Chip* proved to be a *Chipette* and gave birth to Zipper.:shocked025: I was in complete denial!

Just last month we adopted 2 little kittens that were born under my brother and sister-in-law's porch. Jordan has always wanted a *Figaro* kitten and so we didn't have much defense against these little darlings.

Figaro

and Rose (we're also a Doctor Who household )

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    I just love those kittens! They are too precious for words!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the pet photos!
    We have Kira, a german shepard (really Akira which means Bright in Japanese) and 2 cats, Squeaker and Ditto. We found Squeaker in our backyard and she looked like one of those Big BLACK fuzzy caterpillars. Her eyes weren't open and she had NO teeth. The vet told us not to get attached because she probably wouldn't survive. Well, she turns 14 this year and she STILL thinks she's a people!

Ditto is a physcho cat...she makes you think she's loveable, and when you start to pet her, then she goes BERSERK!
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    We have a full house here.

Dog:
    Midnight, female black lab mix....lovss to sleep in our bed with the fan on

Cats:
    Sassy- the original mamma cat. All silky gray. She's my girl.
    Bear- black, female, long haired cat. Loves humans and Midnight (which confuses the dog to no end)
    Ace- short haired, female, gray and white cat. She has a star over her eye and I was going to name her after Ace Frehley of KISS. I was actually going to name all the kittens after KISS members but Mike put a stop to that :mad:
    Cutie Pie- short haired, male, gray and white cat. He's mamma's fat boy. A great cuddler.
    Moxie- Maine Coon female. We found her in the driveway. She's very much like the cat from Shrek.
    Sheba- short haired all black female cat. Another stray who walked in the house like she was the Queen of Sheba
    Max- another stray who adopted us. He's a sweetie but apparently has been in lots of fights.WE think he's Moxie's dad.

And we also have a possum who likes to come on the porch and eat Max's food. And there are a million squirrels whose mission in life is to drive Midnight crazy......

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    We have my first baby boy Dakota or do-da to Katelyn

and 2 little bunnies Keek (gray) and Floopy(tan) aka hop-hop to Katelyn

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast