Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: For sale or exchange...

Post Thanks / Like
    It must be a girl thing Michelle. Poppy will not shift her a**e out of bed for anything unless it involves cash.

I was responsible for the dent in the wall. The clock didn't stand a chance! TBH it's an ongoing feud involving her pulling her weight. I want her to, she doesn't. Of the 5 people in this house she does the absolute least yet takes the most! The girl is a law unto herself.

Post Thanks / Like
    sadly it's not just a girl thing.....
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 88537
    It must be a girl thing Michelle. Poppy will not shift her a**e out of bed for anything unless it involves cash.
    Well at least it isnt her a**e thats in the bed making the cash...LMAO sorry..I had to But Im just playin...wait no im not...Im glad its not that!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, having just had a houseful of company of all ages, I'll take the "kids" any day over the so called adults! Seriously!!!

No true teens in the mix though (not yet anyway). However, I can honestly say that three of the five adults (not counting us) behaved EXACTLY like teens who were having a very bad day.

So, unfortunately (since they were all over 30!) they don't always "grow out of it!" Or at least, the growing out of it isn't a continuous state of maturity. ;)

We survived. :D (But then, it was only a week). :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 15 year old boy. He is lazy,selfish and greedy. But he's mine and at the moment he is up for grabs. quote from today " Mum l am going to a party and l'll be back at 4a.m" Me laughing and thinking he's only joking, but when i said 12.30 he flipped. Claire take him .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 88754
    I have a 15 year old boy. He is lazy,selfish and greedy. But he's mine and at the moment he is up for grabs. quote from today " Mum l am going to a party and l'll be back at 4a.m" Me laughing and thinking he's only joking, but when i said 12.30 he flipped. Claire take him .
    What we need is an island somewhere...

Post Thanks / Like
    Having lived throught the teen years twice, I can tell you that it was much much harder with Diane than it was with Mike. Girls whine and carry on whereas at least the boys just get plain old fashioned mad!!

Mad I can do, just please don't whine at me

Post Thanks / Like
    You're not alone Claire...I have one of those myself......1992 vintage and we have our moments like you. I find it helps to look at the positive. Yep she is useless at tidying up, does very little about the house but she works hard at school doesn't drink smoke or mess around so overall I'll keep her.

Try some new years resolutions with her. Good luck hun

1997 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    1998 & 1999 - Disneyland Hotel & Sequoia Lodge- DLP
    2000 - Caribbean Beach Resort WDW
    2001 & 2002 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    2003 - Hotel New York - DLP
    2004 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2005 - Hotel New York - DLRP
    2006 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2007 - Yacht Club - WDW
    2008 - Disneyland Hotel, DLRP
    2009 - Yacht Club WDW, HRH & BLT
    2010 - Beach Club WDW

Post Thanks / Like
    Just to let you all know....

I came home to a clean kitchen..it was not that way last night when I went to bed after working 14 hours nor that way when I went to work this morning at 4am...all done without me asking....

Psychological warefare and daily beatings when they are small works wonders for when they are older.....

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine HAS to have the last word.......... and as you can imagine... with me that is very difficult.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast