Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bullet points from Devon

Post Thanks / Like
    And did they REALLY expect us to eat that silly stuff they carried into the park? I mean, yeah they did ask first, but who truly thought they'd bring it along?! Did you see their garage? I mean, is it a garage for parking the car in, or is it a warehouse? I've never seen anything so categorized before. Puts you off making a mess, it does. And what about that skinny tree? What was THAT all about? Pssssst... did you catch a load of the boxed set of DVDs they had pushed back on the upstairs shelf? I MEAN!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Who doesn't have books.Mad i tell youbut if you had bought the dates i suggested in your Tesco order not only would you have had some fruit but also something to read.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    At least we have more than 11 months before we all have to do it again

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 88633
    Pssssst... did you catch a load of the boxed set of DVDs they had pushed back on the upstairs shelf? I MEAN!!!
    I was waiting ever so patiently for it....ever so patiently, realllllllllllllly :D

Did you see their garage? I mean, is it a garage for parking the car in, or is it a warehouse? I've never seen anything so categorized before. Puts you off making a mess, it does.
    I have a new found adoration for you now...you are a woman after my own heart.

And what about that skinny tree? What was THAT all about?
    And omg, the lights? Did you see the sheer *number* of lights on that tree? Why, you could have landed an aircraft carrier in their living room!!!

'Course, Johnie and I's solution to all that was just to rent someone else's house for the week :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly!!

And someone forgot to bring certain box set..........not naming any names

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Listen to me woman...you are lucky I arrived with make-up and pajamas....oh wait...I DIDN'T!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I think you're so ungrateful Dawn.... as a penance for your ungratefulness I think you should spend the entire school holidays there.... that'll learn yer.....

runs away really fast.... I want to keep all my hair!

Post Thanks / Like
    OK but you're coming with me.

No books, not even colouring books. And burnt sossidges...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 88631
    Could have been worse though. They could have had a Mac.

Next year they should come to you... you could hide the TV.... and the breadmaker... and buy LOADSS of books from the charity shop. Tell them that you read between 7 and 8:30. That way they will miss corrie etc.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG I am so buying them all books for Christmas next year.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast