Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Some photos from Christmas

Post Thanks / Like
    I am a cheese freak. Love it. Never straight from the fridge, and you can be the Cheese Lady Dawn. Right now in my fridge I have Brie, Camembert, Blue Stilton, Wensleydale, Cotherstone (a local one), Buffalo Mozarella, some nice Cheddar, organic Feta, darn good Parmesan Reggiano, Blacksticks, Dolcelatte....must be some more there...

Again, the farm shop 2 mins aways sells a ton of local cheeses....

We're gonna need a LOT of wine to compliment this wine ladies....got lots of that too at the moment but probably after a weekend with you lot we'll need a trip to the store again...it'll be like Ocean City all over again (must go get silly string..... )

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooooh, nice champage. You are singing my tune. :D

Corleggy? Can we scare up some Corleggy way over there in En guh land? :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Corleggy?? I have no idea??? You got me there dear Tink!

I'll take a wild guess at it being an Irish cheese?

Champagne here with your name on it Lady!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes! Sorry! It's an Irish cheese. Fairly firm, yet a bit soft (rather like a good cheddar without the dryness). A mild cheese which says a lot as I don't usually care for mild cheeses.

Madame, my French professor hosted a during class geotalk where cheese (among other little French tidbits) was served. She could not get over the fact that we were eating cheese without having wine. She said that she could never do that, it was impossible! :D

I love good chevre too.

Oh! And Irish bacon please? :D :D All we have is that fatty, crunchy stuff here. :(

Oh and black pudding too? If you and Dawn don't care for it, I'll eat it in another room so as not to offend your sensibilities. :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I love good black pudding. :D

I'll try and find Corleggy. I'll bring some Cornish Y Fenni too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, I just looked it up and it can be mail ordered!!! I do like some chevres, and I'm like you about preferring less mild ones. The subtle tang they can have is lovely

You can have lovely thick North Yorkshire back bacon, again the local farm shop does their own and it is delicious! They have won awards for their black pudding and their sausages so I think you'd be happy! Though I don't like black pudding - I grew up near a black pudding factory for a couple of years and the smell put me off I can certainly manage to be in the same room!! I ma even be tempted to try some.

With their own free-range eggs there is the makings of a darn good breakfast! Though I must admit sometimes on a weekend I pop up there for them to make it for me rather than do it myself! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Proper cheese?

Mickey pretzels?

PJ parties?

DVD's!?!?!?!!

OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE CAN I COME TOO?!!??!!?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Uh huh. You've gotta bring the olives. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    You're ON.

I'll bring a BARREL of olives :D

And Beefeater's.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes. Gotta' have the Beefeater's!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast