Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Friday

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 89336
    We have a fab cook shop in Bournemouth but I refuse to pay 30p per 15 min for parking! There's another one in Wimborne that I could try ringing. Thanks mum!
    Do we where ???? i really should get to know my area! does lakeland at castle point sell it? they have free parking!

Post Thanks / Like
    Daveann - Cook shop is on the crossing at the bottom end of Westover Road. Gorgeous but pricy! Lakeland! Forgot about them! Will it take the usual 29 hrs to get out of the carpark though?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. It is Friday. Kinda weird. I'm totally lost on the days of the week and have been since the Thursday BEFORE Christmas.

I'm working today. Loads of emails and assistance requests to process. Presentations to prepare and trainings to get set... all in a day's work, eh?

Good Luck on your first day of work at the school, Dawn! I know you are looking forward to it.

Sorry that you are having such a day of it, Skywatcher. Too many parties for your patients, eh? :(

Weather just went from sunny to gray. What's that all about?

Herself wants to venture to DTD tonight and see if she can find a particular Dumbo Christmas ornament. We'll see. There were huge sales prior to Christmas (I believe they are on until the 4th of this month) so I'm not expecting to be able to find much...

Can we have some silliness today? It's been a long haul over the Christmas holiday and I'm in serious need of good old Disney Secrets silliness.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    For Tink...

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL. I do love that little smilie person.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    They're really cool when you do a line of them.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOLOLOL!
    That is a perfect depiction of how the Christmas week went for us. Oiy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 89399
    Sorry that you are having such a day of it, Skywatcher. Too many parties for your patients, eh? :(

nah we are in the middle of a flu epidemic - the government says no but not from where i'm standing

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh good heavens that's even worse. :(
    So? How do doctors and staff keep from catching those epidemic "illnesses?"

Post Thanks / Like
    mine has been known to wear a mask.....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast