Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday

Post Thanks / Like
    It is Friday isn't it?

I've got so confused over what day is what over the holidays.

Anyway we've had our first rubbish collection this morning since before Christmas. We put out a very respectable 2 and a bit bags of rubbish and 2 boxes packed with recycleables. The neighbours put out their usual 15 bags and that doesn't count what's been chucked on the big pile in their garden to be set light to at some point.

Took Steven to Brighton this morning for breakfast in Starbucks and a look in the Lego shop. They didn't have the car he coveted so he chose a different car and I've just ordered the one he really wants from Amazon. I'm slightly suspicious that I may have lost out here somehow.

Went into the Disney store. Waded through all the half price HSM merchandise that still isn't selling and right at the back of the shop I found Pooh christmas snowglobes reduced from 15 to 2.99. Well it would have been rude not to buy. :D

Yesterday we cleared our garden shed out as mice have been using it as a hotel and it was beginning to smell. Cleared everything out, cleaned up and found the little hole where they were coming in. Adrian filled the hole with concrete.

Also hung up a load of bird feeders but what with the dog and the starlings, nothing much has been to visit.

Off to park later to get new cache that's appeared there. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    gosh it is Friday isn't it?! i can't believe the holidays are almost over - back to that same old school routine on Monday, that'll be fun.....how on earth I'm going to get them both moving so early in the morning i don't know

DS14 had his friend over to stay last night and all 3 boys camped out in his bedroom. i told them to open the window this morning......3 boys, one room - yikes!

not much planned for the weekend, i always feel Christmas holidays should be for chilling and whatever happens happens!

Post Thanks / Like
    And I start my school job Monday too. So now I have to think about 2 packed lunches each morning.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is Friday isn't it?
    As I thought it was Sunday yesterday it's been difficult thinking this is Friday.....

right at the back of the shop I found Pooh christmas snowglobes reduced from 15 to 2.99. Well it would have been rude not to buy. :D
    Wow, bargain!!
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, and 'Good Luck' for Monday, Dawn.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 89311
    Off to park later to get new cache that's appeared there. :D
    ooo brilliant! that must be exciting to see what someone new has done. Do we get photos? :D
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    arrrrrgh...packed lunches!

oh, and good luck for Monday - you'll probably need it with all those (eek!) little people!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I've just parted company with 118.80 thanks to the flat tyre we had on NYE. If DH thinks he's getting away with that as a present for my birthday later this month...

Good luck for Monday Dawn. What will you put in your packed lunch? Make sure it's healthy!

We have the last of our get-togethers tomorrow night so I'm grabbing all the bargain party food that's still available. Maisie has chosen to make chewy marshmallow rice squares, viennese chocolate creams and macaroon creams. Can someone please tell me where I can buy edible glitter!!!!?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 89333
    Can someone please tell me where I can buy edible glitter!!!!?

i want edible glitter too - i'm told it's available at our local cook shop, or a craft shop maybe?

Post Thanks / Like
    We have a fab cook shop in Bournemouth but I refuse to pay 30p per 15 min for parking! There's another one in Wimborne that I could try ringing. Thanks mum!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast