Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Woooooooohoooooo!

Post Thanks / Like
    And Weeeyyyyyyyyyy heyyyyyyyy!!!

Herself is online ordering additional memory for the Mac!!! :9: FINALLY we'll be able to do the upgrade and get the wireless router!!! :D :D

OK, so maybe it's not the most exciting thing in the universe, but I am pretty over the moon about it! :D :D :9: :9:

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    You can get additional memory for Macs!!!!!??? How did I not know this! I keep getting a message telling me mine is chockablock! :9: I'm bouncing with ya Tink!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ayuh! You sure can!!! AND! You can put it in yourself.

According to what we've been told it's easy peasy. (But voids the warranty. ).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    if you're excited i'm excited woohooooooooooooo

Post Thanks / Like
    :9: :9: :D :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I need to get me some of that!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 89848
    You can get additional memory for Macs!!!!!??? How did I not know this! I keep getting a message telling me mine is chockablock! :9: I'm bouncing with ya Tink!
    What mac do you have? it's really easy to install

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 89850
    Ayuh! You sure can!!! AND! You can put it in yourself.

According to what we've been told it's easy peasy. (But voids the warranty. ).
    Depending on which one it doesn't usually void the warranty. You are talking about RAM rather than HDD space?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    what brit said :9: :9:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 89864
    What mac do you have? it's really easy to install

Depending on which one it doesn't usually void the warranty. You are talking about RAM rather than HDD space?
    I have a white Macbook. It's this one here on my lap.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can get it cheap at a certain site... lemme find it... its something like crucial memory. But on most of the new macs its really really easy to upgrade the RAM without voiding waranty as they have a screw panel. Usually if you order additional ram with your mac they send it out without installing it for you, as its really that easy.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast