Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Probably not in the right place but....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigThunder, post: 89913
    Hehehe, first of all let me say how impressed I am you not only remember my name but spelled it correctly too! Wowser, lol :)

Yeah, I need to make my lists. They are crucial to all vacations to me. The "Packing List" & the "Things to Do" list. I may do that tonight & then I'll feel like I'm getting a start.

The thing that always worries me most is that the van is ready & my husband has to do that &, well, he's more of a procrastinater than I am!

WHAT?! you haven't written a list yet - i'd have done mine like, months ago!

Have a fabulous trip Cristine

Post Thanks / Like
    i made my Things to Do list this morning. Yet here i am online. :D I don't think that was on my list, tehehehe. Kids went to work with dad today so no reason i can't get a few things done to prepare.
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Get busy and dance, woman! You're in single digit territory! :D

Seriously, don't push yourself too hard, Cristine. I've hobbled around WDW injured more visits that I haven't. Rent that ECV if you need it. Don't be stubborn and tough it out--like me!

Post Thanks / Like
    You just rest hon...I'll do all the bouncing for you

I'm so excited for you, and I'm so excited you've come here to share your trip with us!!! Now that you've already mentioned an internet connection, you KNOW we'll be wanting you to check in from time to time to let us know how it's going!! You can call it your "rest time" :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh uh yea..youre busted now!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, i have to fess up about something. I did one trip report in my life...in all my trips to WDW only one. Want to know why? Because someone hurt my feelings :( I know, I shouldn't wear my feelings on my sleeves (but i do! hehe). It was on that 'other' WDW site...& i was so excited to do my report. I tried to tell about what happened but to also not ramble on & on. So I posted it & some guy, not sure who now not that it matters, made some comment about how long it was & how hard it was to get thru (!!) but something like glad ya had a good time. I was so embarressed! I looked at other trip reports & I know mine wasn't any longer! But I felt like i had written a novel or something the way this guy stated it. And I only did one post on the whole trip..not a day by day thing. So anyway, that's why I've never done another one (silly aren't i). But you all have made me feel like I might do one this time; like maybe you actually DO want to hear about it :) That makes me smile. thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL some of us were loyal readers of a 47 chapter trip report...the grand daddy of them all .. and there are some people who tried to attempt it also (cough cough Dawn cough cough)

We love to read trip reports! (i never finished mine) specially when they are "live from the world" no worries girl anyone musses wif ya Ill let the flying monkeies out of the dungeon!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    oh my goodness, we'll be right here *waiting* to hear about it hun

remember, think about renting that ecv if you're having a tough time - you'll get used to it and your DH will probably feel better too knowing you're finding it easier to get around

Post Thanks / Like
    Big Thunder I am so sorry you were treated badly.

Please, if you have the time we'd love to read your trip report whether it is one report for the entire holiday, or many little reports on a day by day basis! It's up to you how you would like to write it. The members of this site truly love trip reports so give it a think over, ok?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone...and I've already decided, I will do one this time! :) I'm excited to share it with y'all!

Went grocery shopping for trip today. Bought some snackies for the drive & some non-parishables like cereal, chips, etc. for the room. Will head to a grocery for milk & stuff once we get there (Tink, I'll probably need to PM you to get directions to a close one if ya don't mind, you probably don't remember but years ago you gave me directions to one, lol).
    I'm caught up on laundry but of course it's just Sunday, by Thursday night I'll have 8 loads to do again. David got the DVD player in the van working, something simple thank goodness. Tomorrow we go cash in the kids change & ours (it's going to pay for gas) & then have oil changed & all that on van & I will hopefully get in for a haircut! So much to do! :D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast