Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mouse ears...

Post Thanks / Like
    My daughter wants to know if there is any way she can make Mouse Ears to add to her signature on her cell. I know how to do it on a PC but not on my cell. Can anyone help?????
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmmm...never really have seen that done, but it doesn't mean it can't be. I'm not that familiar with the symbols available on a mobile. I don't much play with mine. I have a Samsung and a pocket PC... I'd imagine she's already looked at all the symbols and tried to combine them for a Mouse Ears combination?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    pulling phone out and having a gander...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe *O* or *0*?

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, PA! That might work! Without being able to create a superscript that may be the only way!
    Donna
    (aka wdwgrandma)

Post Thanks / Like
    Or she could do pixie dust

~*~*~*

Post Thanks / Like
    how do you even do it on the pc?

Post Thanks / Like
    o?

Hold down your alt button then type 0176 on your numeric pad put in an o then Alt 0176 again

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice
    Hold down your alt button then type 0176 on your numeric pad put in an o then Alt 0176 again
    o Or switch to a German Keyboard and use shift ~ for the ears.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    or go to Start -> Run -> type 'charmap' and enter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast