Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So help me understand this whole relationship/marriage thing...

Post Thanks / Like
    So on another board that I frequent (shocking I know..since Im here all the time hwo do I have time to go to that other board AND date...well ya know one of those things had to go...guess which one it is?) we are having a discussion about married people looking at other people (in this particular discussion it was famous people) and that being a bad thing.

Who else doesnt understand this? I mean...Im supposed to only look at one person "that way" the rest of my life?

Im sorry but if Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson or Vin Diesel just happens to walk into the grocery store I frequent Im gonna go all googlie eyed and drool on myself..it doesnt mean Im gonna go hump his leg (lol ok I might but only if my other half isnt looking...I mean if I find someone that is honest and loyal and doesnt drive me up a wall after 6 months)...

So what are your views?

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's natural to look and drool... Johnny Depp..... But as for all out cheating?.. nope, nada don't do it. All circumstances are different I realise that, and when I was in a real bad relationship I had the chance and didn't take it... do I regret that? Yes. It's not so cut and dried but I don't like serial cheaters, male or female. That's just MY opinion though. I also think that we shouldn't be tied to one person for the rest of our lives. That sounds bad but I mean.... at 17 I wasn't the same person I am now... people change and grow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 90141
    I think it's natural to look and drool... Johnny Depp..... But as for all out cheating?.. nope, nada don't do it. All circumstances are different I realise that, and when I was in a real bad relationship I had the chance and didn't take it... do I regret that? Yes. It's not so cut and dried but I don't like serial cheaters, male or female. That's just MY opinion though. I also think that we shouldn't be tied to one person for the rest of our lives.
    omg i agree with Helly

look and drool by all means but don't touch............if Daniel Craig came up to me on a beach with those swimming trunks on and offered to whisk me away i think i'd pass out anyway

Post Thanks / Like
    No I totally agree with you Helly...I dont believe in cheating..take this situation...man in a minivan with carseats staring at a girl in, we will say...an Audi...staring not touching not cheating..girl in said Audi does flirt but its not like phone numbers were exchanged..just smiles were the only things that were exchanged. I personally feel that flirting makes people feel good and helps with the ego (hey it is nice to know that you are still attractive)

But there are some people out there that have fits because their other half is looking at someone else..Do you think this is an insecurity issue? If so why would you get married if you are so insecure or why would you marry someone who is that insecure?

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 90144
    But there are some people out there that have fits because their other half is looking at someone else..Do you think this is an insecurity issue? If so why would you get married if you are so insecure or why would you marry someone who is that insecure?
    depends on how often it happens i guess, if you/ other half do it all the time then i think it's disrespectful. But we're only human after all.

tbh i haven't seen a real life man that i have thought phwoar about in a long time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing wrong with a bit of distance drooling.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 90148
    tbh i haven't seen a real life man that i have though phwoar about in a long time.
    Me neither - i prefer them inaccesible, I'm sure my few 'celebrity' crushes would get on my nerves after a couple of months of reality anyway

DH couldn't care less - he humours me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 90148
    depends on how often it happens i guess, if you/ other half do it all the time then i think it's disrespectful. But we're only human after all.

tbh i haven't seen a real life man that i have thought phwoar about in a long time.
    I did the other day... He was asian/pakistani and he was hot!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 90151
    Me neither - i prefer them inaccesible, I'm sure my few 'celebrity' crushes would get on my nerves after a couple of months of reality anyway

DH couldn't care less - he humours me
    lol, they all fart and snore, whether it be Jude Law or Daniel Craig together in one room aye caramba

Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 90152
    I did the other day... He was asian/pakistani and he was hot!
    maybe i hang out in the wrong places!!

Post Thanks / Like
    He had olive skin... sleeked back black hair and his clothes were sharp.... too young for me though.... but I can look :D

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast