Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Calling Wendy

Post Thanks / Like
    Were did you book your day room at MCO hun. Was it expensive. I think this is a great idea for Beth due to all her personnel care that she needs. I plan to check in at DTD with Virgin. Yes we are UC but for her dignity it would be great to have some were private to change her and give her all her meds. She can chill there as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    That sounds like a great idea for Beth, Michelle

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this something where you can go during the day so you're not having to wait at the airport? Sounds excellent are there more details on the website?

Post Thanks / Like
    I didnt know they did that. it sounds like a better idea than an executive lounge

Post Thanks / Like
    Just so you guys know Wendy had a touch of the flu while she was here and still wasn't feeling all that good when she left Florida. Add in some major jet lag and I'm willing to bet she is going to need a bit more time to recover.

I'm sure once she's feeling better she'll be on line and answer you question hun

Post Thanks / Like
    I can tell you this, that yes it is a hotel room at the Hyatt which is right there in the airport. It would be better than a lounge as it's completely private, eh?

I think, but please do wait for Wendy to confirm, that the cost was $89 or the like. But I don't know how many hours (or what hours in the day) that covers.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the link for the Hyatt inside of MCO http://orlandoairport.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp

Just pop in your dates and see what comes up for a room :D

Post Thanks / Like
    I've visited that site, and their reservation feature won't let you put in the same date for check in and check out. The feature will let you check rates for an overnight stay only, it seems.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 90504
    I've visited that site, and their reservation feature won't let you put in the same date for check in and check out. The feature will let you check rates for an overnight stay only, it seems.
    yeah :( tried it and overnight only so how did Wendy book!
    WENNNNNNNNNNNNNNDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! we need you!
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Why it t'was magic, of course!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast