Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: See you soon...

Post Thanks / Like
    It will all be over before you know it
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like

Telling you not to worry will be a waste of time. But try to minimize the worry time, will you? While things might not be done the way you prefer for a bit while you are recovering, you'll soon put things to right when you're up on your feet again. When the doctor gives you permission. You don't want to undo all the hard work!

Your kidlets will be fine. They're lives will change a bit, and you'll see them mature before your eyes. And regress at times! That's from experience as a kidlet (age 8) when my mother was hospitalized for a month and on bed rest for six months thereafter. Nothing related to your procedure, so don't borrow that worry! It was just a unique set of circumstances.

Your job is going to be healing for a while. It's hard to be inactive when you're accustomed to the opposite. But you'll do it--because it's your job. And if your kidlets complain a bit, remind them that you really appreciate their help and patience and you have to do this to be able to do what all of you want to do. Remember the regression? That's part of it. ;)

And we'll all be here to keep you company when you're ready.

for the best possible results--and minimal worry from you! :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Trust me on this hun.... it will be the best thing you have done. Yep I won't sugar coat it for you, you will feel like you got hit by a truck but the pain meds are there and you won't need them for long. My tips are this.... when you feel like coughing put a pillow against your belly... same for a sneeze. Lean back against the toilet lid to go to loo, it really does help because you won't be able to push hard :( sorry too much info I know but these things do help. And don't after a week or so think you feel great and over do it... the repair surgery is worse than the actual op. And sleep sitting up surrounded by lots of pillows cos you won't be able to get up from a lying position. But most of all... you WILL get better each day XXXXXXXXXXXX Take care love XXXXXXXX

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck.

My tip... It may sound really daft, but what got me through my op and the trauma afterwards was visualising myself in the Magic Kingdom. And singing Zip-ah-dee-doo-dah in my head when I was scared.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    hope everything works out take care

Post Thanks / Like
    DB if you are to worried ask for a pre-med. I get them to give one to Beth every time. It will just take the edge of it all for you. I am sure everything will go well. Take care

Post Thanks / Like
    DB

All will be well whether you feel like it now or not. You've had such great advice here there's not much more I can say, other than the fact that your kids may appreciate being able to look after you, especially Robyn. It may make them feel grown up, and useful, and that may help take their minds off any worry they have for you or any discomfort at their change in routine

Love xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Teresa, hope all goes well. See you around here again soon.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    thinking of you teresa for thursday
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey hunni

The others have said it all, your children will rise to the occasion, they will surprise you. So the house will not be so clean, it will be when you are better. Take your time to heal properly, if you rush it, it might take longer.

Try not to worry to much, you are going to worry try this (another crazy thought) give yourself a time to worry say between 6.30 and 6.45. So when you start worrying say to yourself, it not time yet and think of something else. not sure if it will work i read it some where.

take care hunni.
    xx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast