Thread: Dinner shows off site

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, what are the best dinner shows off site ? I have seen medieval times and arabian nights advertised , are they value for money ? :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Medieval times is really great :)

There's a sort of preshow thing where you get photos taken REALLY funny ones :p and then you get into the main stadium.

It's all about knights and each party will be supporting their particular knight. They throw roses to the ladies and go into battle.

LOADS of fun. The food is never great at these places but it's not as bad as some.

Arabian nights on the other hand is totally over hyped. Lots of nice horses if you like that, but nothing else really. I'd definitely give AN a miss

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by disney1sttimer, post: 617
    Hi, what are the best dinner shows off site ? I have seen medieval times and arabian nights advertised , are they value for money ? :)
    Hi , we have been to both shows and medieval times was the best. The photo shoot before the show is fun and when you receive the photos at the end you will be laughing out loud.
    The food at both shows isnt great but the entertainment more than makes up for it.
    At medieval times you are seated in coloured coded areas and that is the colour of the knight you support during the show. You cheer when your knight appears and stomp your feet when he wins.
    Arabian nights has some fantastic horses and good entertainment also.:):)

Post Thanks / Like
    Gavin's parents have done the Pirates show twice, 2005 and 2008 and loved it both times

:)

Jodie

Post Thanks / Like
    We've only ever been to MT. Although, I'm not a huge fan of eating with my fingers, it was a nice time! Food was ok, and the horses and falcons were gorgeous.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle