Quote Originally Posted by Poly-Princess, post: 628
Anyone stayed there? We're really polynesian people :) but we keep going past wilderness lodge and always think one day we should try it?
Hi, we have stayed at the wilderness lodge and it is fantastic. The theming is out of this world and everything is all in one building.
It looks like a homely log cabin and it welcomes you with a big bear hug.
The restaurants serve great food and give lots of pleasure. The whispering canyon is great fun but not for the faint hearted. There is plenty of interaction between the servers and the guests so dont be offended if they throw straws at you. Artist point is more sedate and relaxing and the food is wonderful.
If you are lucky to go at christmas time they have the most wonderful tree in the lobby. They also have bell ringers on selected nights throughout the christmas period.
The swimming pool is wonderful and there is also a private beach where I prefer to sunbathe.
The location is good as you are able to get the boat to mk,contemporary and fort wilderness.
The shop is fabulous as you are able to buy bread, milk,sliced meats as the wilderness villas are next to the lodge.
Last but definitely not least you have to see the famous geyser. It goes off on the hour every hour.
You will have a fabulous time at the lodge. I can highly recommend it and I cant wait to go back. :):)