Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We Booked A Cruise !

Post Thanks / Like
    The gowns that I have hanging in my closet ? I will probably never wear them again including the one I wore in my sig pic and I would hardly get anything on ebay for them ... So, I'm donating them to an organization that distributes the gowns to young ladies that can't afford a gown .

Post Thanks / Like
    Good for you, Tinker!

I wish that had been an option when I cleared most of my formal wear from my wardrobe. I sold everything at a local consignment shop that specialized in formal wear. I didn't receive much for them, but they sold them at very low prices, so that was fine. Women/girls who needed them were able to purchase them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker, post: 114715
    The gowns that I have hanging in my closet ? I will probably never wear them again including the one I wore in my sig pic and I would hardly get anything on ebay for them ... So, I'm donating them to an organization that distributes the gowns to young ladies that can't afford a gown .
    thats so nice

Post Thanks / Like
    That is really generous of you, Sister Tinker. I know that someone will be really pleased to be able to have any one of your lovely dresses.
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123