May I wade in too?
wow, tough tough question. Where do you start and where do you limit?
Of course there are wonderful attractions - destinations at WDW
Here are 5 must do for us that may not be on the radar for most folks(in no particular order)
1. Get a Dole whip at the MK.
2. Take a tour of the MK resorts via monorail. Get a snack, drink or tea and spend some time in the lobby of the Grand Floridian - soak it all in.
3. Not sure if it is still there, but always started our day with a latte and danish at the little shop near the fountain in Epcot.
4. Margaritta from the little outdoor cantina near the Mexican pavillion.
5. Volunteer for any and every audience participaton offering a cast member offers! If you can't embarass your family what good is it?