Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: One of the many reasons I am glad I did not go to prom

Post Thanks / Like
    Need my shovel?

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL!! I may very well...and lots of vodka :D

Post Thanks / Like
    that I also have!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 92754
    Shelly...I'll take the plunge...it just might take a day or so to find the photo...

I went to prom...four times. I don't regret it :) The photos make me giggle and remind me of a different time in my life. I wouldn't trade those memories for anything. I also wouldn't repeat them

Count me in as the girl who went 4 times...as well with homecoming and winter ball...yes yes yes I was the rah rah high school cheerleader girl (as I like to tell people "recovering Cheerleader")..I was that girl who got thrown up in the air (a fly girl)...yes I dated the high school QB..yes I am THAT girl.

Ill have to see if there are any remaining pictures around..

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, so it's you is it? Well then. Don't think you can come over all sweet now, Missy! I remember you quite well, thankyouverymuch, and I have a loooooonnnnnng memory! HMFPH!!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 92897
    HMFPH!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just teasing our PsychoAlice, Mum. (The sort of 'girl' she describes were not very pleasant to be around in the high school I attended).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 92908
    Just teasing our PsychoAlice, Mum. (The sort of 'girl' she describes were not very pleasant to be around in the high school I attended).

but is HMFPH an abbreviation or a sort of huffy hmph! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh. A sort of huffy hmph! LOL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 92918
    Oh. A sort of huffy hmph! LOL.

got it! :D

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast