Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: One of the many reasons I am glad I did not go to prom

Post Thanks / Like
    You know, the sort of kidding posture of crossing your arms over your chest, sticking your nose up in the air, looking away from the person while cutting your eyes back toward the person and making that breathy, snerk sound. :D :D (A whole lot of description for a few letters, eh)?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 92929
    You know, the sort of kidding posture of crossing your arms over your chest, sticking your nose up in the air, looking away from the person while cutting your eyes back toward the person and making that breathy, snerk sound. :D :D (A whole lot of description for a few letters, eh)?

a fantastic description - i can just picture it!

Post Thanks / Like
    ok, I'm the exception here I guess. I can hang with PsychoAlice and Beccaberry! I went to 4 formals, 5 proms and 3 winter dances!!! I loved every mintute of it!!! I even went to a prom when I was 20 years old with my then 2 years younger bf!!

Freshman year was my best dress ever! Let it forever be known as the 'coocaracha' dress!

But as much fun as I had in HS I have to say I am NOT a fan of reunions! If I haven't talked to you since HS I really could care less about how many times you've been married or whatnot! If I'm your friend I already know!
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    I just want it to be known that I had 3 dates to the senior prom. I decided not to go for several reasons:

1. I don't dance
    2. I didn't really hang out with the preps as a group and they were the ones going to the dance
    3. I didn't want to wear a big, ugly poofy dress
    4. I didn't think my parents would buy me said dress (apparently I was wrong in my assumption my mother says)

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    3 dates Johnie!! Is that legal?
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    umm no, I was a bit of player in high school.......

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I did have a date, too. Guy I was dating was a year older than me, and he was attending college in WV. He was going to take me, and then it was announced that weekend was some huge band thingy he had to attend (he was a music major)

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    Im still waiting for the promised pictures of you all at your proms..... Cant seem to find them anywhere lol
    xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovesnowwhitej, post: 93144
    Im still waiting for the promised pictures of you all at your proms..... Cant seem to find them anywhere lol
    xx
    I am waiting to get the scanner hooked up when Dh gets home..sorry!

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    We didn't have proms then either - they are a recent import!

But I could show you the picture of me as an 18yearold bridesmaid? It's very pink.....
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast