Thread: Parks Before Or after A Cruise !

Post Thanks / Like
    Jim and I are playing with the idea of trying to spend a few nights at Disney . Would you stay before or after ? Before would be good as we would arrive the 13th and go on the cruise the 16th, we come back the 23rd , I'm thinking it will be mobbed for Memorial Day by then staying till the 27th . But then I'll hate leaving the cruise ship and going straight home . We decided if we do go to Disney, we will be staying off site near the DTD area . Need some help planning .

Post Thanks / Like
    I would probably go before the cruise. I tend to be a bit commando at the parks so the down time on the cruise would be nice.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    was just checking out the calendar and Memorial Day is the 25th . Anyone ever been there for this holiday ?
    Thanks Johnie ... I'm leaning for before , Jim wants after . Maybe once I tell him about the holiday, he'll change his mind .

Post Thanks / Like
    We went down last Memorial Day to stimulate the economy. It wasn't too bad crowd wise.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    good to know , thanks .

Post Thanks / Like
    Definetly parks before cruise. You can go mad at Disney and then chill out on the cruise.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would also chose parks before cruise. I would use the cruise to unwind from the parks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I'd probably do a bit at the parks before and after! Primarily due to cross-country flight and timing issues, but also because I need a couple of days down time before I can begin enjoying a holiday! Ditto for the return, but that's just me being selfish!

Quite honestly, unless I had an AP, it's possible I wouldn't even go to the parks--just chill at the resort and resort-hop a bit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Everyone ! I have news . Our friend Rob and his mom are cruising on the same ship, same date . We were able to link the reservation and have dining together . Rob lives literally around the corner from the ship . So, he is picking Jim and I at the airport on the 14th of May and were staying one night at Disney . I think were opting to go to Epcot . On the 15th, we are picking up mom and going to his house . After the cruise were going back to WDW for one night and then back to Rob's for Memorial Day . Perhaps, there will be a shuttle going at KSC . You can see it from Robs house .
    WOOHOO , I AM SO EXCITED !!!