Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For the weird UK Croc wearing people

Post Thanks / Like
    Wicked, I need some more Prima's for work.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just found out today that one should not wear their disney crocs when just going to the end of the driveway to get the mail while it is snowing

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wear Birks (or any shoe) because they hurt. If it hurts when I try it on, I won't buy it. I have given away a boatload of shoes that were worn once or not at all because they hurt too much. I will not be able to wear a shoe to break it in. It has to be comfortable and fit perfectly from the start for me to be able to wear it.

Clarks are nice, but I've never seen a pair in wide. I don't buy shoes through the mail as I always end up disappointed. I've even had trouble with Crocs bought in the mail. I have to try them on first. It's a must.

Buying shoes is a major event for me. I hate doing it, so put it off until I'm nearly barefoot (my preferred state by the way). :D I must say though, the Easy Spirits make it easier to find something that works. Which means, of course that they are going to go to all narrow width, spike heels within the next year.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I am alone in thinking that Crocs are the ugliest footwear of all time ever?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 93224
    I can't wear Birks (or any shoe) because they hurt. If it hurts when I try it on, I won't buy it. I have given away a boatload of shoes that were worn once or not at all because they hurt too much. I will not be able to wear a shoe to break it in. It has to be comfortable and fit perfectly from the start for me to be able to wear it.

Clarks are nice, but I've never seen a pair in wide. I don't buy shoes through the mail as I always end up disappointed. I've even had trouble with Crocs bought in the mail. I have to try them on first. It's a must.

Buying shoes is a major event for me. I hate doing it, so put it off until I'm nearly barefoot (my preferred state by the way). :D I must say though, the Easy Spirits make it easier to find something that works. Which means, of course that they are going to go to all narrow width, spike heels within the next year.
    i think you must be my twin Tink, i hate shoe shopping and anything rubs me to start with. I tend to have a pair of shoes/boots and wear them to death. I have a pair of reebok trainers that are falling apart that i bought about 10 years ago but they are the most comfortable pair of shoes i've ever had.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 93224
    I have given away a boatload of shoes that were worn once or not at all because they hurt too much. I will not be able to wear a shoe to break it in. It has to be comfortable and fit perfectly from the start for me to be able to wear it.
    I have to try them on first. It's a must.
    Buying shoes is a major event for me. I hate doing it, so put it off until I'm nearly barefoot (my preferred state by the way).
    Oh my goodness....That describes me exactly!!!

Neither DH nor my sister will go shoe-shopping with me anymore as it's so traumatic.....
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, Brit and MystikPiglit we'll have to go together sometime and commiserate and keep one another company!

No, Skywatcher I think beach and cayman Crocs are wicked ugly. But they are (were) so very comfortable and didn't hurt me at all that I didn't care. The Mary Jane style is less clumpy and therefore easier on the eye, and the wedge one isn't bad looking at all (however, much less comfortable).

I am known for liking "ugly" shoes though. It was my defense against not being able to wear those narrow, strappy, high heeled girly things...

On the cruise that we took in November, during the lifeboat drill the instructions were, in part, "put on your most comfortable pair of shoes." Uhhhhh...buddy? Did you LOOK at the women on this cruise? We ALL wear comfortable shoes and ONLY comfortable shoes!!!!! LOLOLOLOL. :D :D There were some surprising displays of high heels on the dance floor but that was about it for "fashionable" footwear. :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 93292
    put on your most comfortable pair of shoes." Uhhhhh...buddy? Did you LOOK at the women on this cruise? We ALL wear comfortable shoes and ONLY comfortable shoes!!!!! LOLOLOLOL.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    S'true, MystikPiglit! We ALL cracked up! It was so funny that one of the comedians worked it into her show one night! LOL! Sheesh.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 93299
    S'true, MystikPiglit! We ALL cracked up! It was so funny that one of the comedians worked it into her show one night! LOL! Sheesh.
    God bless comfortable shoes.
    [CENTER]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast