Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: im so feeling sorry

Post Thanks / Like
    take it one day at a time, sweetie .

Post Thanks / Like
    That's all you can do.... live your life and don't put it on hold for that Mr Right.... because he only comes along when you're not looking and least expect it. So get on with your life and become independent... then IF he doesn't come along you will one day wake up and realise that you are a strong woman and whatever were you worried about XXXXXXXXX It will come in time hun X

Post Thanks / Like
    for both of you wish i had left my ex years ago but didnt and that was worse being with someone who doesnt want you

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I think you 2 ladies are bloomin' fantastic.

Whether you feel it or not right now you are both strong and courageous women and fabulous Mums, and I admire you

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 93185
    Not found anyone to have me yet though...
    some things are worth waiting for hun

Post Thanks / Like
    Teresa! You have yourself and that is certainly the best person for you! Now, I know what you mean. We do want to share our lives with someone for the most part, eh? You will one day, and in doing so you won't compromise yourself, nor will you accept or settle for someone who isn't going to love and appreciate you for YOURSELF.

That's what you both are doing right now! Being yourselves, returning to yourselves, maybe even finding out exactly what it means to be able to BE yourselves.

Feeling lonely and sad from time to time is so perfectly normal, eh? We all have those feelings, and hopefully coming here is one way to help us through the rough patches.

I've watched you both (Teresa, I've known you longer of course) grow through these new times for each of you, become strong women who find their way, their own voices. I can't tell you how inspirational you both are! So, continue the walk, women!

We're walking right beside you.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't have done any of it without you all being right there with me

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 93185
    Yeah look at me!

I've been doing it for 5 years on 19th January and we are planning our second trip to Disney!

Not found anyone to have me yet though...
    Yep Teresa and I went thru the crap at pretty much the same time...Tracy know that Teresa and I have been where you are right now..Im not gonna say it gets better but it sure gets more fun learning and find out the things you can do by yourself!

Hey maybe we can get Teresa to go next March too!!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    ya now what...we are always with you hun...
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like

Invest some time in becoming a strong, independent person, Tracy. Easier said than done while you're responsible for four kidlets, I'm sure! But you need to know you can take care of yourself and your kidlets and respect yourself before depending on someone else again.

You're going to be fine--and most likely find someone very special who will be honored to be part of your life. The road just might be a bit bumpy now and then!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast