Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Disney's D23

Post Thanks / Like
    lets just hope its not as spendy as club 33

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    We were in the Magic Kingdom Club many moons ago - was sad when that ended - we still use the bag though

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh gosh! I'd forgotten about MK club! We were in it too. I think we still have the big yellow Micky head luggage tag. Was a nice discount on the park tickets.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah for our first trip we joined that then got AP's at the time it was the cheapest way of getting tickets for 2 weeks

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it was 1996...

We used the bag up! It fell apart after several years of constant use. Herself used it for work at the time, if I recall.

What else were the perks, do you remember? I've forgotten. :spring: No matter. It's gone now...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooooooh! I remember the Magic Kingdom Club! It originated at Disneyland and was offered free through employers.

Beyond park tickets, I have no idea what the perks were. But the park tickets made Disneyland affordable when Leu's DD and DS reached age 3!

The last time I had a card was in 1981 when I visited WDW for the first time. I think it had a room discount, as well as park ticket discount. Don't recall anything else, though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 114795
    We were in the Magic Kingdom Club many moons ago - was sad when that ended - we still use the bag though
    We were too!

Members and sad, that is.

Still have the membership card and all the various goodies (luggage tags, bags, etc.). I just can't bring myself to throw any of that out!

Tom (... self appointed Assistant Cruise Director)

Post Thanks / Like
    I was in the, umm....I think it was the Disney Club, whatever the MK club evolved into. Then they got rid of them all and gave out a Visa card that only US citizens could have.

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember that. We have a Disney Visa...it has Tink on it. We don't use it much at Disney though, and don't accumulate many points at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    We too were members of the Magic Kingdom Club.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast